All Comments on 'Claire & the Painters Ch. 02'

by clairelovescock

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 14 years ago
Good Series

Nice story and well written maintaining sexual excitement

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

You sound a bit like the opposite to me, I just love cunt and can not get enough of eating it and fucking it, with you loving cock so much we should get together and fuck and suck each others brains out.

OralDaveOralDaveover 13 years ago
Cocksucking

Perfectly nasty, Cock Loving Claire. Guys love cocksucking, assfucking stories. Yours are compact and to the point. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Favorite kind of story to read?

I wont try to hide it cum hungry sluts turn me on n make me melt! One that considers cocksucking one of the finer things in life in the way she's so insatiable is sooo intoxicating n satisfying to read from this well endowed male's POV since i cant really understand it i dont wanna explore such avenues but i love being reminded that there are women out there that are all about the cock-worshipping. lol helps to assert the notion that how could any man not be perfectly straight knowing that there are some out there.

Oh btw youre a fantastic writer too! u really have a knack for it. Maybe your stories will speak to the others n inspire more stories like yours!! I sure would be keen on that=) at any rate the way you know how to draw an audience (not just the way u did in the last few lines of your story) te he but the way u know how to grab a man's attention with your sharp, comprehensive writing n the way it seduced me was paramount! Simply remarkable! n that aptitude i think may be only overshadowed by your loving appetite for "big, juicy cocks" as u say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

This was very hot. I loved how you teased both boys relentlessly, and you insisted on finishing your blowjob with the first guy in the shower. I found it very hot that you had the second guy stick his cock through the letterbox while you sucked him off. Great story, I look forward to reading more of your work...and perhaps experiencing your expertise in an erotic chat...mmmm.

PlayfulGBPlayfulGBover 6 years ago
Why not more??

What happened with the rest of this hot story??

The house has not been painted yet :)

Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous