All Comments on 'Divorce Celebrating Party'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Great Story

I LOVE A HAPPY(no wimps) ENDING! Your English is getting better too, but it took me a second to get my head around ear drops.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
An Amusing Story

The only objection that I have is that he kept talking about giving her a chance to make it right, but first, he gave her no opportunity to wise up and second it was quite clear that he was lucky to have never married her... Nice Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting but...

Far to short, this story needs more meat to it. I mean that as a complement, but you could easily expand on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What Zed said!

I love a sweet romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was great and was not to short at all

One comment struck me as almost insane. If you are waiting on your woman to come forth and confess her adultry, why in any way should the guy let her know he knew anything. It should be her own shame and guilt that causes her to confess her actions. To give her a hint you know, is like giving her a get out of jail free card. It makes no sense at all. She had the hints, her missing panties, no sex, him in a bad mood, she was just to stupid to think he would know any better. In reality, this was not a one off thing. She had been dating this guy for a while at lunch and used the party to sneak off with him and fuck, that is called an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Short and sweet

Always enjoy your stories, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A common-law wife?

so you couldn't man up and marry her then you proceed to tell her to not cheat on you....sounds like pot calling the kettle black.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Good story.

Thanks Winterfrog. Your back on form with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I do enjoy your stories

You do a lot of "thinking" and outlining of your theme before your first draft Good one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lol and why not

she just lost her meal ticket....what would you expect ...now she will have to find an apartment and start paying rent and what was she doing for transportation before ....any way it says she moved into his house so it was his before and so what they lived together ....not married dont mean they will always live together.....could be just as room mates ....hey she moved out not my problem have a nice life .....but ill bet now she realizes what she lost ....from getting married at a bit older with kids and now oh no im old and who will want me with a kid already....shit i fucked up ...now i need to start all over again and this time probably wont be as easy and i will have to take what ever i can get lol therein is the punishment

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks!

Well written and interesting story. I wish it could have been longer so that I could have enjoyed it more.<p>

It is good that you are still writing on Lit.com. You are one of the few good writers left who are posting in the "Loving Wives" category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not erotic, not good.

This is an erotic story site. I found nothing erotic about this story.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Short and sweet, I like it

Your English keeps improving.

teh568teh568over 14 years ago
I Liked It

This story is short, but has enough to it to give yourself thanks that this woman is not your wife. The only thing I would have asked for is a second chapter that outlines his actions after he tells her to get rid of the lover and comeback the next day. I tend to like happy endings (for all parties), that is why I only gave it a 3 out of 4. He was wondering how he could save his marriage in the paragraph before the conclusion, but then you write that she was not happy with her own freedom. With a little more written about how he got to his decision, this story would have gotten a perfect score because it was well written.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
The last paragraph made this....

...kind of "cute" but I don't agree that your English is improving.Of course,I know the difference between "to" and "too" and I spent 3 months living in Scandinavia where I found most people's knowledge of English Grammar,(and spelling) better than some of the responders here.You often have inventive plots but why can't you find an editor who will translate so you don't sound like fucking Borat?

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Good story, editor would help

I liked the story, good plot, good flow, and good character development. But the story needs 2 things. Another chapter or two and help with your English. I have enjoyed some of your other stories and understand that English is a second language for you, however I feel that this story has taken a step back in your growth. Please continue writing, if some readers find the occasional misuse of English so important they can use the ultimate form of censorship and quit reading your stuff. As for me I will continue to enjoy your stories. Thanks

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 14 years ago
Thank you!

It's always a good day when a new Winterfrog story comes out. I enjoyed this one, but I feel that it would have been better if the conflict resolution between husband and wife could have been expanded to include her explanation or justification. We get the husband's side but nothing at all from the wife.

Don't worry too much about the complaints concerning your use of the English language. It has never interfered with my understanding of your story and it adds a little character and flavor to make the story uniquely yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story by an Excellent Story Teller

Winterfrog... You are my favourite author and I always search for your new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not lost in translation

she got caught and found what she thought she wanted. at least she had an Oscar in the process for what she had done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Good One

Thanks for this. I am always glad to see one from you.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great read

Way too short of a story given it's so good

cyrilliccyrillicabout 13 years ago
Good story

Since Oscar wasn't his child, I approve of the termination of the relationship with Helene. But Linda's husband should have been told about Ronny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute shit of a mindless illiterate prattle.

If the "writer" cannot use the language, then don't ! It only spoils potentially good story.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Dont listen to the asshole below

Or you will get AIDS of the ears!!!Lol

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good tale

You would have thought she would care about his first comment about her going to a "Divorce Celebration Party"! But then the writer made it obvious that she did not fear the consequences when she stayed out later and ignored the warnings of her friends. Don't know why she was crying about losing the man she had no respect for. Still, I liked his quick response to her staying out late...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
she's lucky to be rid of him...

Let me see... in his jealous-possessive rage he has lied to this girl, he has physically assaulted a man, he has made threats against an uninvolved third person and he has engaged in theft. And that's without them even being married.

If this woman were stupid enough to espouse him or (heavens forbid) get knocked up by him, given the profile, he would become much more abusive... and this at all times, not just when he thinks she might be considering leaving him.

Looks like she should be glad to have gotten out while the getting is good. A lad like this has a fine future of wife abuse ahead of him and no one should have to be victim to that.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I agree with Anonymous that she is luck to be rid of him.

The author didn't finish the story where he was jailed for assault and battery and then sued for $500,000 for the injuries, pain, and suffering.

His conclusion that she was an hour late because the club closes at 1 and she arrived home at 2 is not supported by common behavior. I recall many times going to dances and afterwards many of us would have a late night or very early morning breakfast at Denny's. No doubt many of us would have preferred to have gotten laid but it was not easy and seldom happened.

He is such a jealous and violent ass that whatever faults she had were minor compared to his.

I rated it 1*.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CELEBRATE A FAILURE

and cry for success. TK U MLJ LV NV

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
You had the start of a good story...

It would have been better if you had stretched it out a little more.

I still liked it, it was just too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Make A Decision

I've read some comments that claim he is an over reacting and abusive character. Are you guys nuts?

She was already divorced once, flirted and encouraged another man to seduce her, spent the night with him and was perfectly willing to go on as if nothing happened!

He trusted her to go to a party that he didn't care for and make any sense so - what the hell is distrusting or abusive about that.

Sadly, he cared for her but not as a cheater. I think, he was right to beat blondy up, he knowlingly seduced (however quite easily) another man's woman - that's a No No!

Thanks for a good and quick story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I think Dwoslock and the fucked up anon person

are on crack get a life you bitches.

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Quick and to the point!

A nice little read with a great ending!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

another perfect story from winterfrog. 5

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
You do have to love people who can ignore the cheating

And support the cheater because the aggrieved party reacted violently -

"There were no innocents abused in this story" should have been the disclaimer lol - all the people injured (except the guy cheated on) were guilty of cheating and lies - that a coworker tried to get her to think before cheating makes her behavior the worse for ignoring the advice.

The guy did break laws - but in case anyone forgets - you must be prosecuted to pay fines or go to jail - if there are no charges there is no penalty - if the guy figured out he made out better doing nothing than going after the guy he pissed off - so be it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Oh Yeah and then you must be

CONVICTED by a jury of your peers -

They might be on his side - jury nullification is growing these days -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Too short to amount to much. It would have been more interesting had it been more fully developed. I liked the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Needed more ending way to abrupt

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Not enough revenge

Beating the crap out of a creep who pursues someone in a committed relationship is dangerous and the consequences can be and should be quite severe. In some states it was legal to shoot a cheating spouse with a gun. Although I don't subscribe to this but situationally I find it a great alternative. The story was extremely well written but way too short and ended rather abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry frog

Ending sucked ass, you can and have done better.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Just like the others said....

....interesting start; terribly weak finish!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short, Sweet and To The Point

Thanks, all the important facts were covered and we can now move on to whatever else your mind decides to fantasize about!

Oh, it always seems like you are contemplating forgiveness, even when she has been proven to be a cheat? Your male characters don't seem to tolerate infidelity and that works for most of us so...just wondered about your occasional dialoguing along the lines of reconciling? Don't change, personally - if they cheat, for any reason, I have to call it a day. Whether I BTB or not is dependent on how severe the infidelity was.

Thanks.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Good Story

I generally like your characters because they seem to be fairly real. The cheating women seem to cheat for the real selfish reasons and the cheated husbands usually do not do anything to crazy or elaborate. They just kick the slut to the curb where she belongs. One sad note to this story, little Oscar and his fate was barely considered by either the whore or her cheated boyfriend. For four years he was Oscar's father, now because of her actions, Oscar lost his home, his second father and had to move in with his grandparents, and distraught mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You antivenin with a cheating cunt just because HER will feel bad.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Good story but as others have said the ending was too short.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Never

Date a woman "From a small Scandinavian Town"! There must be something in the water up there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Typical, good story lousy ending.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Another Twat bites the Dust!

Another dumb twat!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
why ??

Why didn't you at least add more to this story? you left so many avenues where you could have extended this and made it a much better story. I gave it no stars just because of this. There was so much you could have added to make this a " great " story. That's just too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a good story

just like me, the hero is decisive

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
BEING GREEDY RUINS MORE MARRIAGES

than lack of communication, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Goodjob

Like they say. If you don't want to get burnt, stay out if the kitchen. Simple

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Only half a story.

networkgurunetworkguruover 7 years ago
That's what I'm talking about!!

Kick some ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep!

Sounds about right

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Fucking Whore

Why did she cry? Obviously she never loved her de facto coz she was so happy to cheat. But like all cheaters, she was sorry after she got caught, fuck her👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YUK!

Poor story Great Idea ! Now if you had a lesbian lickee fest you would trump the comments BYE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE

I want more of this great beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cunt!

Done deal! The cheating cunt needs to remain dumped!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Good story but a bit short

Some explanation on why Helena was thrown out by her first husband could spice this up a bit as well as a bit of explanation of who is this Lars guy that just popped up into picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm

You say Helene was the bitch right .. then why is the guy wanting her to desperately beg for his forgiveness.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Short and to the point! 5*****

Hit all the necessary bases. Run like the wind to get away from that cheating witch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Choose carefully

After lusting for years after the Swedish Bikini Team (Beer Commercial) I am glad I married a nice German girl. These Scandinavian women are ball busters! Thanks for a great story. I love the clever solutions you implement concerning cheating wives with "Simple Trap" being a good illustration. Thanks again.

hmosley1@insight.rr.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where

Where is the rest of the story?.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
WF speciality

Very good short stiry. All business taken care of promptly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bitches be crazy

But if she's just living in his house and is only a common law wife do they need a divorce? It sounds like all he needs to do is throw her out and they're done. No muss, no fuss and no paperwork. One thing that seems to happen in a lot of this authors stories is that the cheated upon husband punches lover boys lights out. But they never seem to get arrested for assault and battery. Maybe it's legal to beat cheaters up in Norway and Sweden? I'm good with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lars got out of hospital

But several days later he was back having received another severe beating. After he received another beating upon release from hospital he decided to leave town. When he received several severe beatings in his new town he rang me and apologised for fucking my wife.

You see every time Lars got beaten up, the assailants would say "Helene's husband says hello." I, of course, had great alibi's.

Lars got beaten up once more. The message was, "APOLOGY ACCEPTED".

Did I get back with Helene? Well ask my wife Jessica about that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is the the other side of this story?

Really needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sucked

Suck ass story, you left it unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Their's always a price to pay when your caught cheating....

This starts out to be a story about a cheating partner...but then this story dies...we have anothe lazy author here............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

finish the story..... thats no ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
He'll take her back

It's a Winterfrog story after all. Whoremongers get their balls busted, and pig piss poured on their beds, and all cheating whores get forgiven in the end.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

One of the old Frog's better stories.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Short and sweet, Swedish style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rushed ending. Other than that, one of few where the writer took a bit more of effort to develop the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Feel sorry for Oscar actually. He had a new father figure in his life only to lose him. Wonder what the mother said when Oscar asked why the man he had begun to accept as a father figure was no longer in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Cheater Never thinks of the kids . I do not care if it is a Man Cheater or a Women Cheater . I hope that Oscar finds a good Father and Mother . I would also drop a dime on Ronnie just for laughs . Besides that is the right thing to do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

is that th4e best you could do .lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Granted English isn't your 1st language (but still better than many Americans I've run into), you should get help with your stories. (This's the 3rd I've read needing such.) Overall, enjoyed the story but nothing grabbed me; perhaps there was no give & take but a summary of what happened.

She liked her friend's divorce party so much & was cheating on hubby days before & after the party, she got her own divorce. Can't expect things to be normal when you're caught having an affair. 3stars -- Bob

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I read it again and I was struck by the lesson that cheaters seldom think about the consequences. When it comes time to pay for their actions, it hardly seems worth it, but then it's too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read. Thanks

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, short & to the point. In spite of that statement, would've liked it a bit longer; the ending seemed too rushed. No talking between him & his gf. Evidently, she liked the friend's divorce party enough to get one of her own due to her stupidity. Of which she didn't like hers. These sluts that love to betray their bfs or husbands find out too late the consequences of their actions. Then it's all about talking about it & making it up to the men. (I'd think the same for the cheating men.) 3 stars Bob

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[07.07.23]

A Short, Sharp, Shot!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I mean who didn't see that one coming? And he was even kind enough to warn her when she was going to not do something stupid or you might have your own party. What does she do? Something stupid - and even comes home with the evidence. Dumb to the nth degree. Shame he had to waste some years on this dead end, but now he's free at least.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 2 months ago

story not fully finished

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Suggestion: if you do not have an ending to a story you should not submit it,nothing is more aggravating to a reader than to read a tale with a partial or no ending,unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous