All Comments on 'My Weekend in Portland Ch. 15'

by ChazThain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really Nice Story

You should continue this. The sister gives you completely new angles such as her sister (incest angle), her sister's friend (group angle). Then you have the officer D/s and/or the introduction of all the Females (again the group angle). Hope you do continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

totally enjoyed the series. hope to read about naomi and cathy.

ChazThainChazThainover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I considered continuing the story of Mr. K and the women in his life, but for now prefer to let readers make up their own new episodes. Thanks for your comments. I write partly for my own pleasure and partly to see how my stories affect others.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 14 years ago
Wonderful story

Please continue with naomi and cathy there is so much you can do with the two of them.

ParisWatermanParisWatermanover 13 years ago
Ruthie

This is the sixth or seventh time I've read Weekend in Portland, and I must tell you, it wears well. Very well, in fact, and I'm wondering just when you wrote it in the first place. Was it 1999?

More to the point. This is an extraordinary tale. It has everything, and by that I don't mean just the sex, although the sex is over the top in excellence. I mean there's a very good plot, and character development, and then there's the sex, all kinds of sex, and an emotional roller coaster ride with Ruth.

I do implore you to write more erotica. You needn't continue with Ruth and friends, by this time I imagine you have, shall we say, more developed situations to relate to the readers. Why not give it a try?

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful ending

love the ending justice for baby sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very good story what did you stop it??? I see you have posted more with newer dates you need to go back and finish it up

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 6 years ago
Coming back?

You write quite well and leave us wanting more. Suspect there would be some happy readers if you spun this off into a new series; plenty of potential between Naomi and Officer Urbanski.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChazThain@ChazThain
221 Followers
I have known three women who have slept with other women -- from one-night stands to year-long affairs with serious emotional depth. Yet those women considered themselves straight. In fact, they were amused that anyone would think otherwise. I once had a long relationship with...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES