All Comments on 'Wife Submits On Boat Vacation'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Judy

thank its over man she was doing this all the time with someone and thay was the way to tell you she was haveing sex with a man and not you wake up ....dont thank i wood get in bed with her no more you mite get something you dont wont....

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One more

Cuck watches whore wife with best friend story. Nothing to care about here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot wife

The fact that a wife is willing to share her pussy with others in front of her husband is a turn on and not negative. The best part of a situation like that is if the husband gets to lick her well fucked pussy after he has cum in her or even while he is fucking her. Don't knock it until you try it. Licking a well fucked pussy full of cum is really hot!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! 👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

★★★★★- (5-)!

This story is both romantic and eroric, 2 in 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story, gave you a 4.6 = 92%

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My husband and I live in Santa Barbara. We have a small boat that we take out every weekend when the weather is nice. I am I am 29 years old and in good shape. My tits a small, but they’re very firm and my nipples very large. We usually go a couple miles out and then just stop the boat and relax sometimes he fishes. I always get naked and lay out in my chair with my legs spread wide. I love it when men in other boats pull up to get a good look at me. It is always nice when they pull up and call out and wave to me. It turns me on that they have a such a clear look at my tits and pussy if it is just one or two men quite often I will pinch my tits and play with my clit. some have asked if they could come on board but I don’t really want direct contact with them. My favorite thing is when they pull their cocks out and jerk off while I’m playing with myself. This also turns on my husband and several times we put on a show and fucked in front them. I love being naked in front of men, and we often go to nude beaches, and I suck him off while he plays with me. The more guys that are around the happier I am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous