All Comments on 'My First Naked Photo Shoot Ch. 01'

by kgardner

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

Show his friends how well you suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WISH MY WIFE DO THAT

I just loved it i wish i cloud get my wife do that she whould get hot and it make me hot i hope they is more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!!!

Very sexy and well written. The pace was fantastic and it seemed as though it was a true story. Please write more!!!

Pageman59Pageman59over 14 years ago
Like It

Very nice writing, love it. Did it really happen? or you just wishing it did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so hot

What a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story please continue

This story can turn into a series with the BF's competing against each other with sensual then sexy pictures, maybe GF to GF joint pictures by all the guys.

Could even turn into a business for them taking other couples pictures that are nervous at first then also loosen up.

Keep it easy to read and in the same format as the first story. Thanks for writting and submitting your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb, please write more

This could continue into a great series, tales of what Greg thought and others, always showing how you felt, most importantly.

Cant wait.

redptcredptcover 14 years ago
Nice One

That was an exciting story to read. You know how to weave a tale that is believable and sensuous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So real...

Good story. I liked when you finally spread your legs and let him take dirty pictures of your bare pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very close to my story

I really like this story because it was basically my story too. I've been married 18 years and he still likes to take naughty pictures of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
soaking the bed

I echo the comment on the pacing and dialog... you have nearly perfect pitch there and it just flows.

How we would love to know the dirty things you did in front of the camera later though. ;)

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Jeez...

This story is hot as hell. There's not a whole lot of ways to put it. From beggining to end I was incredibly aroused.

The reaslism of the story is what made it; how she was apprehensive the whole time, how they were both nervous, how she felt concious about other people seeing, ect...

My favorite part is when she started sucking his cock and she let him take pictures of it, and then wondered who would see it, and how she was proud of it.

5/5

mrsmith979mrsmith979over 12 years ago
Short and sweet

Very hot! The reluctance, the excitement, the exhibitionism, it was all very well done.

I love stories about women (and to some extent men but hey, I'm a guy) giving in to such naughty, sexual impulses.

pantiesoffpantiesoffabout 10 years ago
Hot!

Yummy hot! Definitely made my pussy tingle. Good job!

SophykitenSophykitenalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

It felt real and was naughty. Thanks and keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ready for more

How the heck is there not a third part to this story?

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistalmost 3 years ago

So realistic. Digital cameras have made it so to take and show nude pics as it was in this story. My first naked photo shoot was scary but also sexy, as described in this story. I definitely did not want hubby showing my pics to anyone. It is amazing that Greg had permission to show them right away. It took me a while to post online but now I'm comfortable and post them myself, like on my bio here.

I agree that this series could have multiple chapters.

RagnarXRagnarXabout 2 years ago

Loved it, I find stories of committed couples pushing their boundaries to be very erotic. We’ll written and it sounded like a lot of fun!

brickman4brickman4about 2 years ago

And believe me, it's dirty.

How did his friends react and treat you after ?

This was your first nude photo shoot , what happened and were was the second ?

This was the first story of yours that I have read Going back to read more .

"O" I liked it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Hot 5 is not enough Stars Please continue the story

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

sorry, i thought this was an adult story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous