All Comments on 'Claude's Punishment'

by polyphemus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Good writing, I like the measured way...

...she carries out her plan but the last line was laughable.She only has the fool for a moment and to go through all that? Needs follow up.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Reasonable Punishment

I hope that the fire stays lit. Well written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm not sure.

The jury's still out on this one...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She never masterbated before??

yeah... missing something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WAVE BYE BYE!

He should have waved bye bye to her and gone back to watching the game. Since she was just a a girlfriend it was incredibly cheap to get rid of her. Just let her pack and move out. Make sure you removed her name from any bank accounts, credit cards and have her leave the garage door opener and her house key on the way out.

Her way? Forget it. If she can't communicate without tying you to a chair the relationship is dead anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If they had been married

It actually would be a Loving WIVES story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She had him back for one night

Then he realized she was a manipulative, controlling bitch and THAT is why, after all those years living together (btw - this is in the wrong category - no loving wives here, Plus which when she binds him you enter either the BDSM or non-con category. How dumb can you be?) he hadn't even considered marrying her. He told her over breakfast she had 2 days to pack her shit and get out. Always good to find out before you marry a woman that she's a bitch. Badly done. Wrong category plus bitch equals lousy story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course he divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a wofe, not a loving wives story and when she tiers him to the chair it becomes BDSM or Non-con.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous