All Comments on 'First Black Threesome'

by housewife09

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Can you think outside the box at all?....

...and maybe write about interracial sex that doesn't feminize the white guy?Do you have an ounce of creativity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old Racist BULLSHIT

This time from a WOMAN, well it says so in it's profile. And like all the other RACIST bullshit stories she turns the white man into a FAGGOT. Good one Housy wifey. I hope your happy with your cuckold wimp of a husband.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years ago
Good and wet, but abrupt

Although I usually find the bi stuff a little off-putting, the quality of your sexual writing is excellent enough to make me endure what I find uncomfortable. You really write "wet" well; with loving descriptions of the juices and smells of sex that never fails to bring a story alive for me. So, as far as hot pornographic action goes, good job Housewife09, good job.

However, I think you could have fleshed out the rest of the story a little better; maybe a little more effort to define the characters other than as horny swingers. I thought the ending especially seemed a little abrupt.

As far as the previous comment about your story being a cliche feminization of a white male character, well, I always thought such comment reflect more on the reader's insecurities than on the quality of the story. ALL pornography is at least a little cliche. The artistry is in the presentation. Those of us who aren't freaked out by what fictional characters do in fictional stories can appreciate that.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This

Is a story for idiots.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Re:"Fast and sloppy"....

....all pornography is not necessarily cliche,neither is this site a pornography site,is it? As far as your trite comment about people who are freaked out by fiction,stop applying it to people who are BORED SILLY by cliche and you might want to rethink that whole attitude as this ex Outward Bound instructor has no doubt that I could "freak you out" in many a real life situation,without trying too hard, no doubt.Facing fiction is for kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who

Is this supposed to turn on? If this turns a white guy on he's either gay or seriously fucked up. I'm neither, this is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad

Pretty good story. Any critics who feels strongly enough to leave all the gay bashing comments are probably secretly turned on by it and probably in denial about their sexuality. You know who you are you!

If you aren't turned on by it then read something else! Story is a tad short my main complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who is this assclown below?

You are talking out of your arse. When someone doesn't like a story they write a comment saying so. When someone likes a story they give it a high score and leave a comment normally bashing other commentators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It is real enough.

Anyone who says this story is bullshit don't know their arse from their elbows.

I have done similar things with friends and lovers.

There is nothing wrong with any of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ok is not enough

My wife , also Sandy has had black lovers one time she allowed me to join in and we all loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

grammer needs work good story

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Great story... I hate the way she cheated behind hubby's back in the store room..this was done right allowing hubby to be present and involved

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story Sharon and I quite often enjoy threesome with black men

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous