All Comments on 'Wife and the Tutor'

by AverageWally

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
What to do,what to do....

....gee, what do we think the ACCOUNTANT will do with the wife and the big hunky black ATHLETE?I won't hold my breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just another wimp story

pretty good story but this guy is just another wimp and his wife will do whatever she wishes. the wife and tutor both need to be horse whipped but i cannot see that coming( or a finish to this story either )

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why

stay married to the cheating whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my wife

Wish that was my wife

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
I just DON'T understand

why Literotica allows such racist crap to be posted in the comments. They should be deleted. The cooments about what an "anonymous" poster said he would do was absolutely this worse thing I have ever seen in these comments.

If you actually read the story, she had been interested in a blg black cock before the tutor came along. She must have shown interest in him and he responded. Seeing a big thick nine inch black cock can get a girl to wondering what it would be like if she had the chance to try it. The husband's reaction is normal when he sees his wife turn into a LUSTY sex animal. Will we see another chapter? If I were the writer, I wouldn't bother to give all the racist cowards another chance. WTF why read these stories if you know how you feel. I know, they all feel that way after they blow their loads all over the computer keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good effprt

why don't all the whiners fuck off to their bible classes! This is a site for erotica and if this sort of thing isn't your cup of tea I'm sure there is something in the 'I'm so macho' bit that will grab your fancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well I have to agree

that the only thing to do next is to divorce the cheating whore. Fuck her in the ass now that she's been broken in. Start protecting your finances and have paperwork prepared. Be ready and get photos next time, send them to lover's wife and all of soon to be ex wife's friends and family. Divorce her using adultry and name her lover, give her nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

i would love to have a tutor like that, what woman wouldn't , kept me really turned one

cheryl_4fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

i hope there are more chapters cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

i hope there are more chapters cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My Wife loved it

WOW My wife sent this story to me, and we roll played the story. Maybe one day it will happen. Thanks and keep the stories cumming.

chief573chief573over 14 years ago
Great start, please add more chapters

Please continue the story. Have Reggie start taking a little more control, making her wearing slutty clothes, making here get off the pill, etc. Lots you can do with this!

DrallDrallover 14 years ago
Any Concequences?

We need to find out what happened next.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Just discovered this one.

Not bad writing but my first thought is, why isn't this one in the Interracial rather than the LW category? The main emphasis of the story was clearly focused on that theme. My second thought is that it is clear that Tracy now prefers Reggie's cock to her husband's. She is already withholding sex from him due to lack of interest in the "same-old, same-old," and he only benefited the time she was interrupted. She brought a man who is not her husband into her marital bed clandestinely. What if one of her children walked in on her little tryst (sent home early for bad behavior, or whatever)? I almost think she now has contempt for her wimpy husband (who surely knew what she was up to, with her unbuttoned blouse and Reggie with a big boner) when he brought their child home from sports practice. Plus she has this big secret, she has really put one over on him. So we know she'll do it again. Mr. Wimp has no balls and clearly thinks because he got an erection, it was turning him on to see his wife doing the dirty with the young math tutor. What it really represented was a manifestation of man's basic instinct when feeling threatened -- a pure reflex biological reaction akin to sperm competition in other mammals. The cheating will lessen her respect and love for hubby as surely as the sky is blue. She had an hour of physical pleasure and it could threaten her children's security, her marriage, her standing in the community. Is it really worth it? Or will this be the future of her marriage -- a dumb, wimpy husband who is OK with his wife's cheating (see my analysis of cuckolding for all the possible explanations); I guess he'll eventually move into the guest room, fluff her lover(s), and do some cream pies and other submissive stuff. I guess this needs at least another chapter to see what happens. Thanks for writing.

pleasantmanpleasantmanover 14 years ago
Good Story

Well written and nicely dirty after all isn't that what erotic fiction is all about. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very hot

I love stories like this. Good job. Of course you'll get tons of hate mail from the anti-infidelity babies that haunt Literotica, but dont let it bother you. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey "Funseeeekrr"

This story wasn't erotic enough to give me a good "hard on" much less blow my load over the keyboard. Maybe it made you "cream" but then it probably doesn't take much to get your cunt wet.

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 13 years ago
Interesting

This is a great start, it turned me one but not enough to rub myself to completion. I would love to see other chapters where her pussy get resized and she can no longer feel her husband but only big black dicks!

This has a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another wimp

In a true scenario like this...you should have confronted your wife and made her confess and kicked her out.

You should kicked this Reggie guy out and threaten to report him raping your wife...

You give loving husbands a bad name and we are not all sickos like you, who get off on seeing their wife screwing another man....

She obviously doesn't love or respect you,, shit you have kids!!!

Man up.....you WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

When wimps can't write, they go cuck or racist, this idiot did both. Just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
duh

I didn't confront them.. how idiotic/lazy can you as an author get? Take no side like some wishy washy legislator looking to play both wind directions come election time.

Man up, or at least write what you seem to want, the cucky scene. Then we can go full bore cannibal on your california freak azz.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I doubt the dumb black dildo can count to ten without using his fingers.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

This needs to be in the Fairy Tale category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A story? on what planet/ Planet depraved "and beastlike black besides with the highest STD Infectious stats worldwide. My god what's happening to use as a race. Mutt supreme.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

LOL another brown man with aa 9 inch penis these sterotype stories are so damn lame and the white wife just cant control herself this shit get more ignorant by the day. anyone over 7 inches that about 1% but in these stories its every brown man has a penis the size of a horse.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What the f is it with the 9+ inch dick on the black man unless he is one of the 1% this story would be bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was pretty hot. It’s kind of switched up from our situation. My wife is a math tutor and she has tutored several athletes to get passing grades to remain eligible. One of them began flirting with her each session. She seemed to enjoy the attention. I began to bring it up during sex and eventually we both decided if it played out she could have sex with him. Well, not two weeks later she came home, grabbed me and pulled me into the bedroom. She had done it. And boy was it a turn on for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I.R. is the category for this trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous