All Comments on 'Miranda's Strip Club Xxxperience'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Damn. Very hot story. Terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While traveling on a business trip I drove my SU to a strip club, removed my panties and walked to the door..

I had my own company and occasionally I visited some glory hole places and a few strip clubs. This strip club was definitely a XXX club. Once inside I had few drinks while watching the girls put on their strip shows. I get got hornier and hornier. My count was dripping my juices. I knew anyone could probably smell the scent, I sure could.

This BLACK girl came on stage and danced right in front of me, gyrating and humping her body right in front of me with her legs spread wide, squaring while smiling and licking her red lips seductively and smiling. Her eyes were boring inteavisey into my eyes.

That was her dance of her set. She smiled and sat down next to me. She leaned over, cupping her hand on the back of my head, leaned in, pressed her warm red lips upon mine and hungrily, forcefully kissed me deeply and long.

Her tongue slid between my lips hungrily, exploring my mouth. Mine quickly joined hers.

I was wearing a loose sheer white blouse and she pulled it up, reached behind me and quickly unclasped my bra. Her red fingernails tweaked my nipple.

I asked her if she would like to come to my Hotel. We had a wonderful night of truly hot sex!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous