All Comments on 'The Making of a Slut Ch. 05'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the story started nice

The story started nice but are now taking a turn making the guy submissive, which to my ling are making the story poor. Increase the humiliation and have the wife do more slutty things, like fucking bums in allyes and getting pissed on while caught on film, also have her begging to be marked with pierced nipples and some tattoos

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
N0.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She isnt a slut, she is a whore.

You have effectively in this story destroyed this woman's life. Blackmail or not, no husband would keep her after all of this. She is now addicted to illegal and superficial sex. No real protection is used and random people are involved. In reality, by this time, she would already be infected by a variety of diseases from yeast to AIDS. You are definately showing your total distain for women, marriage, and rational thought. Let them die in an auto accident and end this trash.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
tease

Don't all get it do they? They should call you Bobtease.

oldauthoroldauthorover 14 years ago
Your best series!

I've read your stories for years and I think this is your best series. Can't wait to read how much of a slut you make BJ. There's sooo much more you can have her do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What on earth? I'm shocked. SHOCKED!

After stumbling across this site quite by accident I settled down to read about, oh I don't know, handy hints on how to clean the curtains, or the minutes of the local Woman's Institute meeting, and what do I find? Filth. FILTH! And after reading your 'comment' section I'm glad to see there are lots of like-minded people who are doubtlessly here by accident too. Good for them for telling you off you..YOU NASTY MAN...Dame Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Everyone does know that JPB has been married

FIVER or SIX times? at least that was the count last time I heard. It seems they ALL cheated on himat some point in his life and they all fucked him up in the head. That's why he is how he is. He hates EVERYONE male or female. Each story he writes is about a fucked up man or woman in EQUAL measure. This story is just another of the same type of stories in this instance the MAN is in control next story or chapter will see the Woman in control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My, my ,my

the trolls are bashing this story, but low and behold they have already read 5 chapters and waiting for more. Figure that! Do they know this is an erotic website? After five chapters you'd think they figured it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wait until Mike finds out!

She is toast if and when Mike comes home. Sooner or later someone will let the cat out of the bag. She is definitely a slut now, she wants to go along with it and is following her masters will. I know these situations do happen in life and think that this is well written but not what I wanted to see. Thanks for writing and developing the characters in detail. I can't wait to see how this continues and laters is put to bed with the ending. Thanks for sharing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Every junior high kid's dream....

....a personal sex tool with two settings.But it's hard to share.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES