All Comments on 'Lover or Rapist?'

by WildRose40DDD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Here I am!

Excellent work. I enjoy these mysterious stranger kind of stories; not too violent, not outright rape (and maybe it is entirely consensual, who knows?). Just one thing though -- if they had pre-arranged a "play rape", would he really walk in and say "Hi it's Mike"? Might be better to have him show up and she meets him face to face, then he tells her he's just arrived and didn't expect to find her up and about. Still keeps the mystery (did he REALLY just arrive?) but sounds more plausible than walking in and announcing "Here I am!".

Either way, the story was superb! I encourage you to keep up the great work and maybe continue the story with some additional mystery play in other locales.

Sir Render

adult fiction writer

(not yet a literotica member so much post "anonymously")

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lol.

You know, the story was great, very hot. I love the way it was written, though you did change tenses a few times, which got me lost, but meh. More to the point however and to explan why the title of my comment is what it is, when I readthe last line I just bust out laughing. I mean, you know, big scary stranger comes in to her house and (sorta) rapes her and all the while she's just hoping and then assuming that it was Mike and then all of that is said and done when suddenly it's all like "Hello! Mike here. How are ya?" sort of thing. I freaking loved it, lol.

Peace out and please keep up the good work!

~A Fan

leiloreleiloreover 13 years ago
lmao

I wonder...didshe tell mike what happened?

tying_lulutying_lulualmost 13 years ago
Very Nice...

I really enjoyed this. If I have any criticism, it is to take a bit more care with sentence/paragraph structure. You may want to just have someone proof read first. I enjoyed the plot! Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous