All Comments on 'Muses Ch. 13'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
From Karen

I am exactly where I'm supposed to be. You were a leg in a journey to uncover what was trapped in my mind because of my parents. I don't hate you for SOME of the things I went through during that journey, but I will say the one thing I did retain: Numbness. An uncanny numbness that can creep over my body and mind so suddenly that I have to step back and pinch myself to make sure I am still alive. Sometimes I go back and wonder why I put myself through it; Why I took it for so long; Why I missed it after it was gone. Then I realized something: I am just as twisted as you. I took that with me when I left. I know now what's needed of me. And that's all I need to survive. Maybe, as I did, you should take a look in the mirror, because your senses can decieve you. And as for a conclusion, as long as the four of us still roam the earth, we are always going to be interconnected. So conclusion, no. Just the beginning chapters in OUR Book of Evil.

Karen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1349 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Muses Ch. 12 Previous Part
Muses Series Info