All Comments on 'Snow and Bunny'

by hornymuse

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What is your native language, it isnt American.

The coninous spelling errors drove me right off the berm into the snow bank and stalled my engine. You seriously need an editor and a proofreader to catch and correct the many spelling errors. Some just have letters omitted, dont you use spell check, and others are the wrong word spelled correctly, and so on. For example, "on a micro thong bikini bottom made of lather and white fir", if the thong was lather did She get it out of a shaving cream can or did she whip it up herself? A thong using white fir, sorry dont know of a white fir tree, might be one but I dont know, and wouldnt that be just a bit rough on the skin in sensitive places? Now of course you could have mean leather and fur, but who knows? Being in NW PA, you think you get snow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ditto to the first comment

Strange use of words:<br> "every nock and cranny" - heh? "nook" is the word I think you were looking for<br>"I am starting to get a bet hot myself" - so now you're at a race track<br>"Sweet Hart" - so now he's an antelope<p>And let's not forget the rapid-fire switching between past and present tenses.<br>"As I started coming, she screams" - pick a tense and keep it!<p>This is crappy writing, and the worst part is that the concept might have made a decent story in the hands on someone who speaks actual, you know, English.

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 14 years ago
Please consisder an editor

Please consisder using an editor. The grammar and spelling errors detracted this story .

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Nicely conceived erotic story

I read it as the author felt it. None of the many digiting

errors got me to let go of thread... Thanks and hope that you keep working on new themes.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Very good story.

This is the sort of welcome every husband should come home to. Keep the stories coming Hornymuse you are doing a great job. It's actually nice to read about a truly 'loving wife' and a loving couple that don't need to go elsewhere to enjoy themsleves. As for the writing? well as someone who is rubbish at writing I can only say you are FAR better than me. Anyway well done and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poizon, GW or whatever, you are a bore.

Change the fucking record. This was a poorly written, utterly unerotic and meaningless story. But because the wife doesn't fuck anyone else, you think it's brilliant. How patronising to the thousands of faithful wives in the real world, who, like me, scan this site looking for juicy AND NAUGHTY tales of deprivation and boundless fantasy. I wonder how many great stories HAVEN'T been submitted to Literotica because of you and your ilk putting off authors: the self appointed police of our pleasure. Taliban. 50 for effort. But hornymuse if you don't care about your story, why should anyone? Unless they have an agenda of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is there anyone who write erotica in american?

As far as I'm aware there is very little in the area of native american erotica, I could be wrong, but if the only complaint is that this story is not written in American, that same complaint can be lodged against 99% of the stories on this site as most are written in English.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Sorry Anon in the U.S.A

"Poizon, GW or whatever, you are a bore.

Change the fucking record. This was a poorly written, utterly unerotic and meaningless story. But because the wife doesn't fuck anyone else, you think it's brilliant. How patronising to the thousands of faithful wives in the real world, who, like me, scan this site looking for juicy AND NAUGHTY tales of deprivation and boundless fantasy. I wonder how many great stories HAVEN'T been submitted to Literotica because of you and your ilk putting off authors: the self appointed police of our pleasure. Taliban."

<P> I didn't know you took so much notice of my comments. But unless someone has changed the rules of LIT readers like me can read such stories as this and write a favourable comment about that story. And unlike you I really don't go around picking holes in peoples writing ability. But maybe because I have written stories on this site and others, poorly written they maybe, but I have still posted some stories. I can't help likeing a certain type of story just as you seem to like slut wife stories, that's fine you read your stories and I will continue to read and comment on stories that I like. And for the record, I do READ a few slut wife stories, and some I even like. I also read Romance, Erotic couplings and even some BDSM and Lesbian stories. So I would say I read various stories on this site and others. How many other types of stories do you read? Oh and if you feel the need to rant and rave at me why not send me an Email and we can discuss things in a more direct way. I will be waiting for your email.

<P> Sorry Hornymuse for taking up your time.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 14 years ago
Screw Everyone Else

I didn't read the other comments, but I like this story. It is at face value a sweet story about a wonderful Christmas gift. Keep up the good work.

Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
My story has been turned

down twice for my paragraphs being to f ing long. While reading this story, I wondered if the reason I was turned down was because it was a true story of non consent. With all the usage and tense errors in this story, it seems to me that it CERTAINLY wasn't checked to closely by Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry duck the bunny I dont really consider

what is spoken by most in the US English. And some use that old fashioned slang stuff called eubonics. Get off your horse and call it macaroni.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Stress Relief

Liked the idea of the Wife giving her Man some Relief and taking his mind opff his Worrie's. instead of being the cause of the Worries.

Good Story!

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years ago
4 if only for concept

The holidays and winter season bring their share of stresses and it was a good idea to riff off of that. It could use a little clean up editing but you got your story across. I have limited patience for editing so I sympathize. For the posters: let's not forget that the writers are doing this for free, folks. As for the comment below about not enough American writers? I'm a yank, token though I may be. Sadly, online erotica on our side of the pond, particularly for those under 40, is becoming synonymous with streamed video. Keep up the spirit hornymuse!

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Too much misspellling....

Learn how to spell before you write your next story....

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
I liked this story...

Yes, HM needs an editor. However, I really enjoyed this story - erotic, and a real <i>loving </i> wife. I think the negative comments stem from the cuckold disease that has infected this site.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not an awful story, but needs an editor awfully bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhornymuse@hornymuse
50 Followers
I enjoy posting videos and photos of my sexy wife. She loves to pose for us. It's great to hear from people that enjoy our efforts.

story TAGS