All Comments on 'Brooke Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brooke the spambot strikes again

We've all seen the pictures. All read the E-mails. Not all written stories, but soon enough Brooke will have her own category. Ever wonder why she insist you use her and her friends names? Ever wonder why the pics look like bad porn? Ever stop to think maybe it is not her?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 14 years agoAuthor
Brooke Again!

If it is a good story then why not? This isn't exactly what Brooke wanted its my story. Hope he/she enjoys being mentioned, at least soemone will like the story then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brooke gets about

How many Brooke stories are there out there? Strange, as I think the teasing comment was sent to various authors. Me included; and I felt so special. The clue is in the Honda. In fact there should be a special Brooke competition. Brooke has an ass and an arse, which spoilt the story a bit for me.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 13 years agoAuthor
Ass or arse?

Ass is a type of donkey or an American bottom, arse is Anglo Saxon. Shouldn't use the two terms in the same story I guess. But then isn't that being a bit pedantic in a nothing much story? Let me know what you think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7267 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brooke Ch. 01 Previous Part
Brooke Series Info