All Comments on 'A Massage'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Green Eyes SmilinGreen Eyes Smilinover 14 years ago
Love it 200%!

Damn - so very hot, my dear. Love the whispers, the touches. It was even more than I hoped for (other than having a live performance - in person). I love listening to your voice change as you become more aroused. mmmmm

MistressLovesmithMistressLovesmithover 14 years ago
Oh Yes!!!!

This is so delectable! It's starting to become quite a night time ritual now....You're just so hot, Aussie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh my

like listening to the best phone sex ever. Very intimate. Lucky Billie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE!!!

I'm just curious, do you really get off when you do your recordings? How do you prepare for it? Do you do stuff so that you get aroused a little bit first before starting to record yourself? It's just so hot for you to do really good stories and not just the purpose for getting off on audio.

bbw41bbw41about 14 years ago
hello

phenomenal job. i kept thinking your voice sounded familiar.... perhaps you are the voice of the man in my erotic dreams.... thank you!

catskills91lmtcatskills91lmtalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

I really enjoyed this one! Normally I'm not one for audio but honestly this was quite nice. :) Definitely going to listen to it again. Thank you very much!!

Tt1714Tt1714almost 14 years ago
Where have you been all my life?

That voice of yours is so fucking hot, you make me so horny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow.

Your voice is so incredibly sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

this tape has to be one of the most romantic, sexiest, most sensual thing I've ever heard. God, that was amazing beyond what I hoped for. You're amazing sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great!!

that was sooo goood!!! i got really wet listening to you!! please post more like this!!! simply AMAZING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

That was so sweet and got me so wet! I love your accent which probably has something to do with it! I loved it though.

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
What I love about this

Is the emotions you put into this. It feels so real. I feel like I am there. WOW. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ohhhh yes!!!

oh my gosh!! That was such a turn on- everytime u moaned... My pussy went wild...Mmmh soo sexy xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
exquisite!

Thank You for such a stunning story!

I never in my 22 years knew a man could be so sexy .(You had me writhing in the tub!)

xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

I'm 22f Nyc trying to explore different ways to find pleasure then basic sex. This is amazing...your voice is so alluring. When I'm busy n I need a break I could put on my headphones and wow. Your accent is a major bonus. Im a total nymph so this is my sex on the go. Thnx Aussieguy :-*

InstaInstaInstaInstaabout 13 years ago

I'm sad to admit I've never made it to the end of this story!! I generally put it on after an all too long stressful day, strip down to nothing and lay under blankets on my bed. Your voice is soothing and relaxes me to sleep...perhaps next time I'll rewind a bit and try the second half in the morning. ;]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oohh

holy hell!! that was amazing

VampyricKitten_Hasi908VampyricKitten_Hasi908over 12 years ago
*Speechless*...

That was mesmerizing and I just don't think there are enough words to explain just how wonderful you did with this story. I... absolutely loved it.

It was just perfect; Thank you so very much for sharing this.

*Sighs contently and smiles*

VampyricKitten_Hasi908VampyricKitten_Hasi908over 12 years ago
P.S.

Sweet jesus, your voice is so sexy and- it just- *dazed*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh my

That was exactly what I needed this evening. Not sure how I got here, but Happy Holidays and thank you for the best gift I have had in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

your stories are amazing!!!

rubybeautifulrubybeautifulalmost 12 years ago
Thumbs up!

Amazing! this is pure heaven ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow, your voice is so smooth, you lull me into a perfect state of contentment and your words weave the perfect road to paradise, you are a natural. Xo, Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best orgasm

I love your orgasm in this one. You are so so romantic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You do have one of the most sensuous voices I've ever heard! I'm so sad it took me so long to find your stories, but so happy now that I have! I have some catching up to do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow...

I came with you so hard. Goodness, I can barely think straight. You're absolutely amazing. I'm definitely a fan now.

GracieLoveGracieLoveover 11 years ago
you are like the smoothe sweet feel and taste of honey...

You have enough sexual energy wrapped up in you to bring a dozen women to orgasm... just keep talking... Thank you for your audio, it was very. hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!!

You really know how to make a lady cum! I came so hard!!! Love your sexy voice.. The description/ situation sex is so realistic. Your awesome... So um when did you say we meet next week at 2 pm?

Romancegirl1963Romancegirl1963over 11 years ago
Wonderful

Just wonderful. Warm, romantic and such tenderness. You always know what a woman wants.

Thank you for another memorable story.

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funover 11 years ago

I adore you and your sexy voice and mind. Once again, you give me multiple orgasms and leave me relaxed for bed. Thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh yeah!!!!!

You have the sexiest voice I have ever heard. You are so warm and loving it really gets me. Thanks for the story!

sophieandsilksophieandsilkabout 11 years ago
Sweet as Hell and Steaming Hot=Major Goosebumps

So *that's* how Aussie babies are made! ;-)

I absolutely LOVED this! Not only was the story itself steaming hot and sexy, your voice wavers in the most adorable and endearing way when you get so turned on you can barely breathe let alone speak. It makes the whole thing even hotter because it gives us listeners "permission" to be that turned on too. Those moments have the particular effect on me (and I'm positive I'm not alone here) of making me blush/giggle, get wide-eyed, start trembling, and then get goose bumps all over my body.

There is a time and a place for "porn"-type stories, but there are way too many of those and not enough *erotic* stories, like this one! I love that this didn't sound like a crude/not sexy "porno" at any point, without sacrificing any degree of allure and pure untamed sensuality. As women, we are so incredibly turned on by touch, much more than by sight for many of us. Of course both are very important, but it's obvious you know what you're doing with the ladies, and because you clearly enjoy it so much, we then enjoy it all the more. But you knew that already, didn't you?

Many of the guys who post their audios on here say they make them for women, but there's rarely any real foreplay at all, and they are more interested in saying crude names for body parts as many times as possible than thinking about what a woman might want to listen to/imagine being done to them. This is the one of the best audios I've listened to on this site or any other, hands down. Brilliant and just *perfect*! : )

RevenantAngelRevenantAngelalmost 11 years ago
So Sweet!

The scenario you've set up is just so sweet and adorable! The foreplay and massage you described in a way that raised goosebumps along my body, sensual and relaxing. The love-making - *sigh* that was beyond any words I can muster after hearing your sexy groans and whimpers. Really great job! You're one of the few guys on here who can make me melt, laugh, and climax in the same audio. Love this one and please keep making more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The sexiest massage I can imagine!

Your voice is the most beautiful sound any girl could imagine! The way you heavily describe each movement and action drives me crazy. It was amazing... So thank you from all of us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where have you been

Please post more it is so arousing to hear your voice .

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago

I love that Aussie accent.

Well, I get nights when it's hard to sleep, and I reckon a massage like that one, would send me off to sexy dream land, with a satisfied, smutty grin on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I climaxed right before I heard yours. Then was deeply even more aroused. Wow, what a gift to be able to imagine you coming inside me. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet and sexy

After breaking up with someone, I had listened to lots of rough audios and watched lots. After I watched 'Don Jon' however, I realised that actually most of the time I actually just want sweet and romantic love making.. This is a lot more realistic than fantasies and therefore more real for me. According to the film "Don Jon", you have to 'lose yourself in the other person' to love sex...and I just lost myself in you.

HarlequinadeHarlequinadealmost 9 years ago

This audio...does things to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
massage me

And me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

But some of it would tickle so bad so while I was horny I was flinching haha x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So sweet

Youre the new reason i have such high expectations when it comes to romancing me, wish more men were like you!

sweetcaressgentlewhispersweetcaressgentlewhisperabout 7 years ago
Utter bliss

That was absolutely beautiful. I love the slow build up and teasing. It has romance and passion. It is delightfully erotic and tender. The rawness of you entwines quite nicely with the sweetness of you. Thank you so much for sharing that. It speaks to so many different kinds of desires, wants and needs. You give such great pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmm

So delicious, so sensuous. Love the slow build up to climax. So tired of the quick in and out with only moans and groans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous