All Comments on 'Addiction'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Little Fag

Pathic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Ever Been

In a bathroom when a nigger takes a shit? The worst thing you can smell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No reason to feel bad

You have no reason to feel bad about your addiction. It is an honor when the black man allows you to please him. It is neither degrading or humiliating. You should feel proud that you have been chosen to please him. I try to swallow as much as I can, but if some should drip out the corner of my mouth or he instead decides to plaster my face with it, I wear it with pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good thinking.

I love the way you just accept this. Well done you are the most cucked and fetish person on this site. You say in your profile that you have a vanila marriage. Does your wife know you write such stories? and if so does she like these stories? I think you write from personal experience and thats why your so convincing. But it's your life and your fetish and your cuckhood. you can't help not being a man. I blame your parents they must have brougt you up the wrong way. But carry on with your stories they are amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If it was not for the poor Niggers

all of those ugly white owmen would not be married and if it was not for the rich niggers the white whores would not be married.

Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
My wife has sucked a

dozen or more big black cocks, but I wouldn't say she was addicted to black cock as she has sucked 4 times as many white ones. She also wouldn't allow ANY man to humiliate her as in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
God Dammm!

The things people brag about, 100 bucks says you got at least herpes, grayboy. Glad I'm not you. P.S. is your wife one of the ones fucking Tiger, never mind, he likes them young and fresh.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
big turn on

A very real like story. Some black do enjoy trying to treat white women like that and the women like it also. I can not go that far but do like submitting to black cock sometimes

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Kathy? A life like story?

Really? Are you really a woman or are you just a man trying to become a woman? And Greystoke? We know your a swinging pervert like all the other swingers in the world and yes we no your a cuck to blackmen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My white Wife is my black whore

My white wife started fucking black men at 15. Her mother fucked black men. I knew my future wife fucked black men before we married. It was a turn on for both of us. I encourage my wife to fuck black men. She is allowed to suck and fuck black men whenever she can. I too appreciate black cocks. I clean them up after they fuck my wife whenever I can.

lin4_69lin4_69about 14 years ago
oh yes

short but good i liked it,

iknow how she feels

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NOYHING BETTER

You don't have to be female to love BLACK COCK. Sucked my first BLACK COCK when I was in high school. There is nothing better than having your face fucked by a BLACK COCK, and getting a mouth full of CUM. Having one dump a load of CUM in your ass is out of this world. Wearing panties will really get me fucked.............. I love being a WHITE CUM SLUT who can't get enough BLACK COCK....................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous