All Comments on 'Class Rules'

by 0131aj

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
Because of Literotica's lame

rules and restrictions this story wasn't as erotic as it could have been had the girl been 16.

nightwatcherinenightwatcherineabout 14 years ago
@ Greystreet0523: you're a lame idiot!

It makes absolutely no difference, if the girl is described to be 16 or 18 (legally yes, but nor for the story). That's just one word among hundreds of others that are more important. Besides, the way she thinks and feels she seems to be more like 14, so that should still your hunger for under-aged girls, jerk!

@ 0131aj: you did a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Still Needing More Chapters!

I definitely enjoyed the 4 chapters here, but but the 1st and 4th seem like they should keep on going still. Not only did I want to see where the Wests' story was going into further degradation and lust, but the student who was photographed and seduced in chapter 1 was also calling out for further exploration ... and exploitation! (The only real anal was male-centred, for instance, and that just left me feeling a bit unfulfilled in both encounters.) Otherwise, keep up the good work. Enjoy taking your time with the sexual descriptions, as much as you do with the set-ups. I look forward to more, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Turgid dripping cock

While licking her sweet pussy I would have spread her ass cheeks and licked the taste and scent out of her anus. Sucking on her balloon knot until she came.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous