All Comments on 'Haunted Prey Ch. 09'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh my fucking god!!

I clicked the same time as Alauria LMAO. Seriously that was the shit right thurr! Loved the scene in the music room between the girls (I gotta say, I'm liking Charisma more in this story than her own) & Liam aka Angry Muffin Boy is still my fave brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice twist!

Never saw it coming! :D

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Oh snap!

I was right there with Alauria, trying to will it not to be true. But is was. Wow. And now Lindsay has to make a choice. His past or his future. I would think he'd want to kick ass after his mother and Nadia. Things are getting very exciting! Can't wait til next week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pussy!

lyn is just a giant pussy. so loved this girl, but not only did she try to kill him but she actually killed his mother. fuck that and fuck her. frankly, lyn doesnt deserve to live after letting his mother die and doing nothing about it. stupid story, please stop writing.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 14 years ago
Fan-freaking-tastic!!!!

I just loved this chapter!! So much was revieled. I cant believe Raife is Rachael!! Wow. I really didnt see that coming. I hope that Lindsey can kill Raife/Rachael. So is this the reason why Raife/Rachael wants Alauria dead? Because Raife is jealous or something?

Please write to the next chapter asap!! This story is getting beyond great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well...fuck me!!

Didn't see that coming! can't wait for the next chapter!!! Cuz I'm addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Say what?!?!?!

Yo I soooo did not see that coming. You better finish this story and when is Nadia coming back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fuck fuck fuck fuck...

damn U...

trinisamplertrinisamplerover 14 years ago
in frikin sane!!!!

....that had to be by far the best twist to a story that i have read in a long time!!...so did not see that coming!!...i am desperate for more of this story.....

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 14 years ago
Well gess what...

... I thought it was one of three posablities, but it was the best choice, congrats! Now what will you do next? Can't wait to see if I gess right! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!!

I want more. I really did not see that coming at all. Can't wait for the next one.

starry_nightstarry_nightover 14 years ago
Unexpected

"Whaaa?" After two pages of silent reading, I actually said that out loud at the end. I did not see that one coming. No wonder Lindsay's an emotional wreck. Hence the awkward morning after. Lol at "unique form of pillow talk." Btw, I so enjoy the kitchen scenes with the brothers. Like Alauria, I wouldn't be able to eat a muffin with so much gorgeousness staring at me. Can't wait for the next chapter!

ParanormalQueenParanormalQueenover 14 years ago
OHMAGAWWWDDD

Okay, I'm not American but for no reason I gasped out 'Oh mah Gawd' to myself just now hehe!!!

Wow, I certainly did not see that coming...amazing twist!

Loving this story very muchly!!!

pagemasterpagemasterover 13 years ago
Whaa?

Didn't see that coming until the paragraph before! Even so, complete shock!! Wow! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!

WOW!!

little_piggylittle_piggyalmost 13 years ago
complete, utter shock!

whoa!! I so did not see that one coming!!

lvlouhlvlouhalmost 13 years ago
ahh

Shocker! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SICK

I love it

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Wow!!!!!

That b**** needs to be killed off right now!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

awesome twist!

SuperNaturalNikkiSuperNaturalNikkiover 11 years ago
Wooooow!!!

That is all...Just WOOOOOW!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous