All Comments on 'A Caring Mom'

by Mamas_boy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A believeable good story

I'm interested in reading more of your mom's sexy body. Maybe a really hot sexy fuck secession after you have taken her out to supper and wined and dined her like real lovers.Thanks

kinkypassion1969kinkypassion1969over 14 years ago
me and my stepmom

I have a stepmother who is in her 60's and iwould love to do this to her..great story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Offering a massage is always fun

I've gotten more pussy offering my sisters, aunts and cousins massages. It works every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the biggest hard on of his life is for his mother

The hero of this excellent story sure is a mama's boy! He's been married for six years, with two kids, loves his wife, and still his mother's cunt gets him hard like no other. Just the sight of his mom's panties as he gives her a massage turns him on, especially when his fingers approach her matronly twat. He suggests that she ought to shave her cunt "for hygienic" reasons, and mom eagerly complies. It's the way many, probably a majority of boys, like to see their mother's pussy, nice and smooth. Soon mom notices that something big and real hard has developed in her son's pants--a mother tends to notice what's happening under her boy's fly. The son aches to shove his stiff prick up his mother's twat, and that's just where his mom wants him to shove it. Then, oh, such sweet satisfaction, as the boy unloads his balls up his own mother's wet welcoming cunt! And then does it again, and again, and again! Every son's dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start

A very promising start. Certainly one of the best mother-son stories in this site. It's well written, flows naturally and I felt that all that could have happened. Very erotic. What more can one ask?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Read

Front end was great back end brought it down. Good luck with your next story.

Mamas_boyMamas_boyover 14 years agoAuthor
Author's comments..........

This was my first attempt at writing. I appreciate all your comments, because I believe if anything, they help me to understand my own shortcomings better. Please be open and honest about your opinions. I am more interested in what you did NOT like. For I believe, therein lies the secret to making my work better.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosalmost 14 years ago
Many such erotic sessions start with a therapeutic massage

As a Certified Massage Therapist and instructor for the past 19 years, I can confirm that such beneficial massages frequently morph into increasingly sensual sessions. Many of my clients would show signs of arousal during the massage, and I'd take that as a signal to give them what they clearly were secretly wishing for. I never included intercourse, of course, but the sessions typically ended with the client's mind-blowing happy ending.

I'm retired now, and living with my wife in Florida. I still enjoy giving erotic massages to men and women, and teaching the techniques to singles and couples. I no longer charge for these sessions, because at my age I feel I should pass my skills on to the next generation.

I really enjoyed this well-crafted story. Mamas_boy is a talented writer, so I look forward to reading more of his contributions, especially if they're about sensuous massage. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Solid story!

Good build-up and a great finish. Glad the mom cared so much for her son that she willingly seduced him so she could help him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

fantastic story reminds me of my lover. She also seduced me and to this day almost 7 years later I am still so happy she did. My mom and I first made love when I was 15. She always walked around naked in the house smoking weed or Marlboro Red cigarettes. On my 15th birthday she made me my favorite dinner then after dinner she lit a joint and shared it with me teaching me how to get high then she gave me my first blow job. Then we showered I will never forget it touching her all over kissing her for the first time. Then we made love for the 1st time. All night we made love on my birthday 5 times throughout the night. She taught me how to smoke Marlboro Reds that night. She said she always wanted me and wanted me to be a smoker. I was addicted to smoking weed and cigarettes within a week. She also home schooled me so I could graduate. And make sweet love every night our record 15 times one night we are trying for more though check back later

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
naaaniaaaa

Naaanianeeeei bobby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a truly caring mother...

takes good care of her boy's big stiff prick. The best way for a mother to show she cares for her boy is to let him blow his young balls up her mommy-hole and fill that wonderful hole that gave him birth with great big doses of his creamy semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh

this had me hard in a matter of seconds. Fucking 5 stars!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 10 years ago
"A Caring Mom:" - Unnamed Child and Unnamed Mom - (Son and Mother)

This story of a (I'm guessing) mid-forties Mother and her late-twenties, married son evolves over much time, slowly with intimate and caring foreplay, sensually thorough and intimate, as the widowed mother has longterm plans to seduce her son! Her plan is flawless, precise and works like a charm!!!

The story deserves 5 Stars for the great context and theme of the story; the content is excellent and plotted equally well with two fantastic characters--the Mother and her Son! I've rated the story with only 4 Stars for precisely one reason...there was no details nor discussion nor mention of pregnancy protection. I know the mother is most probably--their ages, and names, were never disclosed--in her mid to late forties; however, women into the late fifties have become pregnant and birthed a totally healthy child/children! The reader is falsely led to a fantasy of the son when she tells her son, "...Cum inside me baby...", and "...Cum inside momma..."!! That blew my mind, and my baby-maker! However, Mother never was impregnated!

The writer should offer more of this great genre and same vein of stories! There is feeling, compassion, love of parent and child, of man and woman, and mutual respect for their love and sexual gratifications! A much delightful heart-warming, romantic story of a mother and her son, she for him and he for her!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

This actually sounds real. Good story! Had me hard shortly after starting.

Love2pleaseawomanLove2pleaseawomanalmost 10 years ago
Wow

This was great - wish it could have been my mom.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Well done!

Nicely developed and seductive. Six years on I guess you aren't around anymore but I hope you're writing somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your mom and mine have horniness in common...

My mom found out I went to a nude resort, and that got her to be daring in asking me questions. She wanted to see what would she see if she went there...that was her conversational transition that got her to ask me to take off my clothes. And so I did. She was very excited to see that I am shaved from the neck down. She offered me a massage and she ask me if we could go together to the resort. Next weekend we did, and she eventually asked me to shave off her pubes. We never had anything as sexual as your adventures---althiugh she asked me if I would be ok with her giving me a blowjob. Instead, she let me tut fuck her. We also agreed to keep that as our secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another one

How many Literotica writers don't know vulva from vagina? Did they ever actually see

a pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

What a crock of shit 1 star for the wimps who want a woman to look like a little kid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautiful love story

Makes me remember my late mother when we had a fling like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The mother wanted to be loved, again. The son cared for her and wanted to comfort her in her “time of need”. The slow progression of seduction showecas she let him touch her in ways only lovers do. Glossing over the sex positions after the initial intercourse was fine. We did not need details of what transpired and expected the two expanded their positions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous