All Comments on 'Warm Me Up'

by EmmaWatsonNude

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good.

I enjoyed reading this story, it is a very good story. You should write another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

...very erotic and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This definately needs more chapters

Definately more chapters needed, one very hot story along with some whipped cream, from one of your most recent admirers

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Great story, please continue with it. Thanks.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 14 years ago
Top Of The Class

This is probably one of the best stories I have read on here. It was totally believable, and VERY well written and erotic. The part I liked the best was that you could almost put yourself in either of their places and feel exactly what they felt.

You definitely need to write more!!!

This story was TOP OF THE CLASS for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great job!

Enjoyed every moment while reading your story. Please follow it up with more chapters.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 14 years ago
excellent

thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tragically...

they were both found dead from carbon monoxide poisoning from running a generator indoors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
generaters

Well written but your research was lacking in the fact that the generator was on and running inside the house. Never but never run a generator inside of a building. Always make sure it is outside. Generators kill a lot of people like this every year. ....Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I really loved it and would like to read more,

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Now that they have found each other as lovers

They really need to experiment on how to make each other the supreme lover that they want to be with from now on. Maybe they could move in together, live as man and wife. The story has no limits to it, with the love that the author has brought out between them it could have a very good story behind their life together.Sweet loving sex with maybe a touch of each being jealous but then finding that their love is true and lasting. Thanks for the sweet read.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I thought it was a great little incest tale!

I was more interested in what they were doing to each other than I was some generator. I just assumed the generator was outside and the space heater was inside. Who cares anyhow? This is an erotic tale and a damned good one at that. You may never be an environmental engineer, but you are a really fine erotica writer. Please keep doing what you do so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Technical difficulties

What is unwritten, but clearly assumed here, is that the generator in question is a hydrogen powered fuel cell,which produces only water vapor as exhaust :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
REALY ENJOYABLE

As with the other readers ,the mention of the power plant got my attention .I though we would have two bodies on our hands..Perhaps Her living in the country allowed them to plug the space heater into a current bush,which just happened to be growing outside her bedroom window,thus allowing them to remain ALIVE..YES I did ENJOY THIS READ ..TKS. 4 SHARING!

calamity989calamity989about 13 years ago

quite a good story i read theses just to keep my mind busy and i read extremely quickly although this story only lasted me 10 - 15 minutes it kept my attention :)

good work 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

Wonderful story of mother son love written with the emotions of a woman in mind....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
EMERGENCY CHANGE!!!

You need to change the story and get the generator out of the house. The carbon monoxide exhaust from it would have killed them both! Hopefully no one will read your story and think it's okay to have generators indoors.

juanviejojuanviejoover 12 years ago
Hot tale!

I loved your story and wish you would write more like it. Really hot!

loveroferotica69loveroferotica69over 12 years ago
Wow

That was so hot. I thought my heart would beat out of my chest with the intensity of your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great read!

It's obvious she wants to taste your cum, so next time you fuck her, why not pull out and cum in her mouth while you lick her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

good job ! Waiting for some more mum son.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NOT BAD EMMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SHOW LOTS OF PROMISE, KEEP WRITING THIS WAY YOU WILL BE A HIT. ONE PIECE OF ADVICE, DON'T START WHAT YOU CAN'T OR WON'T FINISH. BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I'LL WILL BE A FAN. BE LOOKING FOR YOU...........LAROC OF AGES.

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Cinco Estrellas, again!

It was such good story I read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kevin and his mom find out where his big fat cock belongs

Like plenty of mothers and sons nowadays--more and more all the time--Kevin and his mother discover the perfect place for his stiff young cock and for all the creamy semen he's constantly building up in his hot young balls. It's the receptacle nature provides for a boy's big cock and his potent young sperm. It's called by many names, his mother's vagina, her mommy-hole, the hole her son came out of, his mother's twat, her coochie, her fuckhole, her minge, her cooze, her son's semen-catcher, her boy's prick's natural home--and boys love and adore it by all those names. But most of all a boy knows it and loves it by the simple name: his own mother's cunt.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

great story. believable except for the faux pas of the gen in the room. 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whatawaytospendanight

This was very good because there was no - we shouldn't, because we're mother and son.

What I like to do when I read a story like yours is to put myself in the story. I change the mother's name to my mother's name whenever it comes up. In this story Cindy became Laura and Kevin's name became mine. His and he became mine and me and so on.

This way, it felt like I was fucking my mother.

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well done. There was nothing lewd about this- not the usual treating the other like a sex object. There was mutual respect and affection between them. The way you described how they tentatively explored each other- ready to stop at each point- how the whole thing came about, even- very realistic. Much more intriguing than the other wham-bams out there. Even when they are in a moment Kevin still acts like he is not just her lover, he's still her loving son and he treats his mother gently and respectfully. Thanks!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
what there is

is well done.

it would be nice to know what happened next. but after this long . . . . . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!!

I loved it! Please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good

Well Done! Like sex happens so many times. It just kind of happens with unspoken agreement by both. Really hot. I think you may have ended this in the right place. As it is, it is the story of the beginning of a possible relationship. Their first time, that they had both longed for and fought themselves against. More chapters would just make this story complicated. Like incest isn't complicated enough already, right? Or even just plain vanilla sex between two people who are unrelated can really complicate their lives. So, I think right here is a good place to leave them and continue only in our own minds. Good story. Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story !

Nicely done ! One of your obvious fans stated that 'Hydrogen powered fuel cell ' was 'unwritten, but CLEARLY assumed ' , ( are you frickin' kidding me ? ) as the generator of choice . I'm not as clairvoyant when I'm reading a good sex story , as he was, I guess. I would have left that part out , and the house would 've been colder , and then jumped in bed with her as soon as I got there , and been busy warming the ol' girl much SOONER. But that's just me . I could be wrong . Nicely done !

blaster666blaster666over 7 years ago
5 stars!!!

That was a fantastic story, very well written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
same old, same old..!!

get rid of this cliched, hackneyed stuff , as if mom were easing the situation to let it happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heat

Lovely fuck and well told

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Not bad

A nice warm story, on a very cold night. Who gives a shit about the power being out. They found a way to keep warm and loved it. Thanks for the read.

Mb0754mmMb0754mmabout 3 years ago

Really good... love stories like that.

clive2007clive2007over 2 years ago

Nice job. well written and convincing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
LOL!

With a generator in the room they would both be very dead by morning. Stupid mistake.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story was written from a third person’s view. Does the author want us to be voyeurs and watch? I think male readers will be the son and the female readers will quietly be the mother.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Better than 80% of the mom/son stories I find here.

Passionate....Not perfect but arousing to read.

4 stars

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Exciting when you discover a family member is as sexually perverted as YOU are.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well done, reminds me of old times. Well written, let us have more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous