All Comments on 'Six Tasks of My Humiliation Ch. 06'

by Alfamann

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are you still missing a chapter

Since Chapter 4 & 5 are the same did we miss a chapter or is Chapter 6 really 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
was that your goal?

to have a brainless wife at home? downgraded to some sport-fuckers? well done be happy.

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurover 14 years ago
One of my all time favorite stories

This is clearly one of my all time favs. Keep it up Alfa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
looking 4ward to nezt story

R missing your stories where is your next 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good!

I was rivited by your story....both wanting to be there to observe and also wanting to be submissive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved this story, it's left me sooo wet & in need for the same to occur to me. I secretly wished she'd be asked to please Henrik & his friends, including the girls :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Analytical criticism

While entertaining, there are some pretty glaring errors within this story. All narration & conversations (including Maria) are in British spelling & colloquialisms, yet in the 2nd chapter it is commented about Henrik being exposed to this "American life".

In Chapter 5, I believe, "Angela" was instructed by Steve to go into the restroom & throw her panties into the trash. After she returns to her desk, she feels exposed sitting there without any panties on, yet in the next paragraph she again returns to use the restroom, hikes her skirt up & removes her panties. Hmmm....now all of a sudden she had them on again.

In the last chapter, she left the kitchen/lounge area and went downstairs to kneel by the door to wait for Maria. When Maria took her back to the lounge, they again went downstairs. Oops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done !!!!!!

You can be Very proud of this story indeed. I Love it. Don't worry about negative crap from people who want to pick. Great imagination!!! Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just perfect!

Perfect is the word!

What a great truthful and humble humiliation and submission story from a great writer!

Good job and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequel please

How does life continue for Angela? What happens when her kids come home from college? Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful storyline!

Maybe the delightful young Kate will get to make her orgasm? Maybe Henrik gets to choose a week of humiliations, and then maybe Kate gets a chance, as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

A sequel on Angela's life would be great.

spritz2659spritz2659almost 5 years ago
the next punishment

for the next punishment she should sleep with Henrik for an entire week and submit to whatever sexual act he wants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A wonderful story! Found it quite a while ago and have read it more than once. Write a continuation please. How about if Henrik is an art student taking a figure drawing course. Angela has to model for him and his friends, or be required to model for the whole class at school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is great, I've read it several times since I discovered it. Please write a sequel, or additional chapters. I would like to know what happens when the children come home from university to visit. Will they see any change? More adventures please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous