All Comments on 'Begging For It'

by Onyxwolf

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great work

I thought it was excellent and i couldnt stop reading it.It was well written and very exciting!!!.My partner thanks you also.I look forward to more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unexpected...

Normally and usually I'm very selective reading stories under this category as some authors tend not to have their heroines retaliate back. The moment the cocks entered the pussies the heroines tend to succumb immediately and even fell right in love with their abuser.

At first I was very reluctant to read this story cos' I was afraid it might tarnished my good expectation of you as a skilled writer (I read your Last Of The Unicorn, Touch of Wof and Of Gods and Vampires, which I fell in love with tremendously.)

Anyway, I took a deep breath and plunged in and well, I was delighted that it was good just like your other stories. It wasn't sleazy or gory at all. (You get the gist about sleaze... the forever non ending long exclaimation. It was a pain to read.)

Interestingly yours was very nicely written and very adult feel even though both were in high school.

All in all I do enjoy this story. ;)

katkitykatkityover 15 years ago
hope there's a follow up

This story is by far the best I've read in this category. I normally find it hard to find any that don’t disappoint me, but this was an excellent submission! I hope there’s a follow up to this! Perhaps move it into a bit more of relationship or just them in the locker room ;)

HornyMetalChick21HornyMetalChick21over 13 years ago
Great!

Absolutely loved this story! Got me so wet! I wish a guy would tie me up and make me his bitch!

AlphaLoverAlphaLoverover 13 years ago
more!!!

i loved this, i wish you would continue this story

sandc14513sandc14513over 13 years ago
Nice!

I wish this guy would make me his little whore! You did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

This was a great story I wish you would continue it! I can only hope!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Comtinue

You have to continue this story, it has so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was so hot! I really hope you continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continuation?

I can see this story expanding into a few chapters. You might want to think about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yo

fisting my cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Same old story...

Its the same old story with a different pinch of salt. Rape a girl and she likes the act. Bullshit. But I do appreciate the presentation made by you. It would have been better if a little presentation been made on the side of the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

While reading the story my heart was beating fast, my pussy was dripping and I wanted that big long cock to be inside of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

I want to know what happens the next day! I've read this story a few times now and it's as good every time as it was the first. But I want mooooorrre!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oooga

Booga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You are fucking sick in the head. It is not okay to rape girls until they like it. Wtf you should be in jail

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch. That is HOT!

👌 Let me know when you're done with her yeah?

Gravy graphic. She was into it, her betraying box anyways.

P.S. I'm a chick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Load

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would never get tired of her how could someone get tired of such hot submissive blonde

also a little anal lube and anal preparation is always welcome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous