All Comments on 'Rainy Day Pervert'

by GloriaWill

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

The answer to your question, "what kind of person have I become?" is a amazing beatuiful slut. The kind every teenage boy jerks off fantacising about, and every red blooded man of any age dreams about while they are fucking their wives as they lay there like a dead log. Keep up the good work and all the cocks from the men that love to read your stories.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
That would be too much

temptation for me to not take those hard teen cocks into my mouth and taste their cum. Perhaps she didn't because it would have been too hard not to have both of them in her drenched pussy after that.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 14 years ago
hot mom

like the pace of this story, and the hot older mom with young studs theme!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

keep up the good work. love your stories. write more often

HornyVikingMNHornyVikingMNover 14 years ago
Where were you?

Where were you when I was growing up?? This is the stuff that every young man dreams of at some point! I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

This story is as hot as your picture! You are one smokin' hot woman!! I agree with the guy who asked where you were when I was growing up?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a lucky woman & guys to have such a great solution to a rainy day! nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Wish I could have been one of the young boys. That would have been a fantasy come true. Please keep up with more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous