All Comments on 'A Sinful Encounter'

by MsGinger77

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
andrusandrusover 14 years ago
WOW

You have such a sexy voice and this was such a sexy hot story. I have listened to several times already just to hear that voice.

Michelel72Michelel72over 14 years ago
Wow is right

Your so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story very much, I love mature women and with such a sexy voice and the way you told that story drove me crazy. Your are so hot and I want more and more of this sexy muture voice driving me on and on. More more more please. I am looking forward to hearing more of that sexy soothing voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Sexy

You have a very sexy voice. Sounds as though you are a little over 18 though. However I enjoyed the story and your voice. Please submit more stories like this. Listened to the story twice and made me hard and had a play also shooting cum.

Thanks,

Jim NZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Give me more

That was great, i would like it more if you just spoke about what was going on ( the passion your feeling) rather than a discription of what is going on. Your voice is very sexy and i had my Cock in hand all the time, hoping you would let him play with your wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic!

Loved your voice! And the sounds of disrobing was very effective. Nice descriptions of your body (nipples, skin etc) was good, too. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE, MORE, I WANT MORE!!!

I enjoyed your voice, its sexy deep, stimulating, soft, alluring and inviting voice discribing such enjoyment. I had an ear-gasiam justing listing to you. I noticed you haven't done any stories for awhile. Please give us more.

Dirty Old Man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a very good story

I like this story and it is very imaginative thank you for this story I hope to hear more stories from you.

DoogooderDoogooderabout 8 years ago

My word woman. The things your voice does to me.

burningdogburningdogalmost 8 years ago
wow

My God, indeed. I look forward to hearing more tawdry tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this!

You probably don't post anymore, but I want you to know I LOVE this! I wish you would post again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous