All Comments on 'Sandra's Submission'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
MetawampeMetawampeover 14 years ago
Wow

Wow, just fucking wow.

texasguy49texasguy49over 14 years ago
Superb Start.........

........to what I hope will be a series oof activities between the three, and perhaps others as well. There is nothing more beautiful than a submissive woman.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
Excellent

To hot, and submissive to the girlfriend as well, that's great! Hoping for a sequel. Would love to see April continue as a switch, sub to Brad, dom to Mom. I think it should be kept between the 3 of them, unless they bring in daughter as sister sub or switch. I never understood sharing my sub, she's mine goddamnit! It's your story though, take it wher you want it to go. Great job so far!

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I Loved It!

A sequel would be great! She does need to do her daughter too; don't you think? Excellent story! Thanks for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!

Very nice....

I expect hard something with her own daughter~~~

Lesbo, spanking, D/S and others...

Daughter will let her mother address her as Mistress~~

Very good~!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
well done hot and erotic

beautifully written and a superb story line. Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Continue

Please more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So Good!

Oh Sweet Jesus, that was a simply brilliant story. What a red hot slut that bitch is - what I wouldn't give to fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing Build Up

I love your detail, and the tease that Sandra went through was delicious.

Keep it up.

-California

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it !! really fucking horny!

Loved the idea of such a prim and propper woman becoming such a horny sub slut for use, blew me away!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad treatment of a Mother..turned me down..

The general story was commendable.......but the effect to me, was lost on the bad treatment of the Mom...Although she asked for it ..It did nothing to enhance the sexiness of the lovemaking.....To me that is..

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
mmmmmm...OH YA!

Sooo good to be man-handled and made to be a naughty nasty cum slut! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
men in charge

When a woman gives herself to a man just proves who the real people in charge are. If women knew their place the world would be better.

GreggoryGotabigdickGreggoryGotabigdickabout 12 years ago
WOW

That was a great read!

naughtygirl4naughtygirl4about 12 years ago
incest

great story i just love it when my brother maks me do nasty things to him

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago

Very well done. Particularly liked the slow build up. You should definitely do a second installment to showcase what April puts her through. Considering how cruel women can be to one another, I'm hoping there are some very large nipple/clit rings in our slut's future!!

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 12 years ago
Yummy

I loved the story, the build up sounds so familier (blushes) and the outcome so wonderful. I hope this is the first of many as Brad and April learn to fully use Sandra for their pleasure and for all the nasty things they can think of for her to perform to prove her worth as their slave, but also to fully humiliate her as she is shared and displayed iin many many ways.

Great to know there are other Mom sluts out there.........Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad.....

keep writing.....

RikibeeRikibeeover 11 years ago
Sandys Dandy

Hot sub mom story, excellently written and very well paced for maximum erotic stimulation. I always love storys with a build up like this. I can have as many wet and wild orgasms as I wish, while I am reading them. My pussy was maxed out by the end of this one. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you and keep on writting your great storys.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
MOTHER / SON THIS ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A SUB MOTHER AND A HOT GIRLFRIEND, THIS GUYS GOT THE WORLD BY THE BALLS. I JUST HOPE HE DOES NOT PUSH MOM OVER THE EDGE. LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More....

Please continue this story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

brilliant ! very erotic and believable with no pointless talking to spoil it.now we just need the sister to get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Oh wow i love a submissive whore being used as a piece of meat maybe add a bit of rape&more filthy slut talk & dom talk from the son to the mother

encore769encore769over 8 years ago
terrific !!

A terrific hot and arousing story. I identified with the mother the whole way, from beginning to her final total submission. Maybe a little slow at the start, it still kept me full of anticipation, knowing he would finally submit. This story is close to one of my own fantasies of being sexually seduced and then dominated by a son or young man. Being submissive continues to be a fantasy. Thank you for the good feelings it brought.

Angelgal76Angelgal76almost 8 years ago
Made me so Hot!

I enjoy your creativity in writing erotica. I am happy that you read my stories so that I could read yours as well. This one made me so hot and wet.

Angel

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
Great and disappointing

This is a great story with vivid and sensual descriptions, a hunky dominating son, a sexy submissive mom - fucking fantastic narration.

This was a story that deserved a sequel or even a series. Getting the sister to join in as either a Dom or a sub: the hunky friends of Brad doing a gangbang and finally getting mom knocked up. Disappointed that none of this happened.

ttownrenttownrenover 7 years ago
love it!!!

This is a masterpiece!! ♡♡♡♡♡ I was throbbing with excitement as your story took me to a powerful leg shaking orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Talent Appreciation

I wish you should again come up with more of your articles as you can really define a new dimension of it soon

BrewlewBrewlewalmost 7 years ago
So hot

Def one of my favorites so far!

Pr1meStoner420Pr1meStoner420over 6 years ago
Great

Kinda long but still a great story. Definitely worth the entire read. Would like to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sooooo fucking sexy @!! My cunt is soaked

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementover 3 years ago
Damn Hott

I couldn't put the phone down.. people talking to me but all I can do is direct my attention to the story..my cock dripping wet.. the heat of the story had me So hard and Wet.. I had a shower session after this story that sky rocketed out of me.. FANTASTIC nob in writing it..

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Bloody hell

What a great story but there’s plenty more you can do with this. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The 'extra person' isn't quite as bad as going full harem mode, but for I/T, the real heat comes from secret, taboo relationship between just two people.

CEASARSSHADOWCEASARSSHADOW12 months ago

MORE! FUCK THAT WAS HOT, YOU CAN'T STOP THERE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous