All Comments on 'Brenda's Story'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked it

I liked the story from the women's point of view but the time line of the events was confusing to me, the reader.

I'm also amazed at some of the readers comments about the amoral aspects of the story. "Hey mate" if you don't like the subject, don't read the story. What "wankers".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you should after all at least

go for the logic. never, as long as brothers have the same father, one has a little dick and the other a big dick. I did not fail biology and even if I would have, I know both grandpas, all my uncles, all my cousins and brothers and shape and size are all the same. the Y always comes from the guy and only from the guy. so two brothers with the same father can't have a different Y. but I guess in your families, I mean somewhere you have gotten your nice ways, that does not mean much when every woman has about 50 guys a week . how can it possibly be that the same guy fathers two sons in a row.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Proof Again.

And you are proof that idiots can't spell! 'Your' does not mean the same as 'you're' no matter how often you post the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good. Nasty slut. If I was looking

for romance, Would I be here? Obviously fucking not. You are a pretty little thing, I hope you keep that slutty hole clean between fucks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A hot sexy story,as always

A willing wife getting her pussy stretched by some super stud, filling her pussy and asshole to overflowing with spunk, and coming home to share her well used body with her husband.I can only imagine what she smells like after fucking all night,when she gets home. Stretched, red swollen pussy lips, with cum running out of her slit. Big gobs of spunk dripping from her pussy. A little blood oozing from her gaping asshole, from being so abused. Love marks, bites and bruises,with her nipples bleeding from being chewed on from other men, and having all of her sexual energy expended from fucking all night. Her body sticky from cum and spit of the other men she has serviced earlier that night,with her hair sticky with cum. Her breath smelling of other men, with a coating of cum still on her tongue. As her husband mounts her he asks, "Well did you have fun tonight?"

bndtriderbndtriderover 10 years ago
Damn!!!

I am spent, you wore me out!!!! Great story, hot sex and a beautiful woman what more could you ask for. Damn, just Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

loved it

MtbigskyMtbigskyover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Very well written. Very , very hot. Thank you for sharing.

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
Sheesh !

What a crappy story. Read the 1st couple of pages and stopped after the wife was forced to have sex with her husbands "friend." Some friend, who thought he could cuckhold the husband after 1-rape. Totally unrealistic. For goodness sake. It has to be somewhat believable at least. Gave it a 1 because there wasn't a lower choice.

alan13703alan13703over 4 years ago

Loved the story particularly how the husband and wife were both enjoying and excited by her activity. And the respect shown to one another. 👍😀

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous