All Comments on 'Candace Ch. 01'

by Seducemeplease81

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
This was very well written though short....

....more preamble than complete story but nevertheless you imbue intelligence and ethics in the woman and this could be real, both prerequisites to erotica in my mind. Of course it's only "foreplay" so keep going but decent start.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
This was well written though short....

....more preamble than complete story. You imbue intelligence (and ethics?) in the woman and this could be real, both prerequisites of erotica in my mind.Bring this "foreplay" to fruition please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I never seen it coming?

From the first sentence on, this is a mess! Well written? ...If you are in grade school. You have created adverbs and used sentence fragments. You need an editor, badly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Both men and women Struggle with this!

You have to step off from here into the false world of possibilities of erotica. What happens to whom and how?

Where does your imagination take us?

Keep up the good work. Sort out your problems on paper for the reader, and yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ugh

I stopped reading at 'I never seen this coming'. Community college sounds like a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is a mess?

The moron who wrote that obviously only read the first sentence which was fucked up but the rest was pretty good.I guess if you've spent your life writing e-mails and twittering you might not recognize actual literature.Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What the hell was this?

If it was supposed to be a story the writer sure failed. It didn't make much sense. Just a peice of thrash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hahaha

You are taking the piss?

katibkatibover 14 years ago
No Favor

Sorry, but your editor did you no favor. The seduction of a reader begins, or ends, with the first sentence of a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous