All Comments on 'Keeping Ice On The Wound'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Excellent :)

Nice job, Mugsy. :) Fun story, and I like how Hilary was defensive but had a soft spot (for a defenseman, how appropriate :) ). Come on, I want the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sooner or later you're going to run out of puns

Till then the best to hope for would be an ice hockey subcategory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YAY!!

I got my story - and it's awesome! Thank you so much and keep up the great work, both of you.

michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
Ignore the haters....

I know you already do. They don't even have the balls to post nasty comments under their user name, they have to post anonymously. Simply tells me the person is jealous of such great talent. My advice to them: Move on. There are plenty of other stories on Lit that you can pollute with your hatred. As for this story, I will admit, I didn't like it as much as your others, but it was still very good and very well written. What? Did I hear you say you're doing a Red Wings story soon? COOL! :)

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 14 years ago
Amazed.

You just never stop amazing me! I love your stories! And between you and PennLady... I'm just giddy with excitement over the next possible story!!!

I think you could do a story on 'Brody'* I would have to say that he's my favorite Caps player! Well, if he's who I think he is!! HAHA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

I dont like hockey, i dont watch hockey and i've never seen a game but I have to tell you I LOVE, LOVE your stories and I cant wait to read more.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Great job!

I kind of wish it had been in chapters so that I could wallow in it a bit longer. It went by way too quickly. It was good though. lol, feel free to send me a virtual smack. 6 pages is nothing to sneeze at, I know. I was just engrossed and it was over before I knew it. I like getting to know all the team members. Keep up the good work! Thanks for writing.

cpm09cpm09over 14 years ago
Brilliant!!

As always you have done a fantastic job! I want more!! :))

AnInsatiableReaderAnInsatiableReaderover 14 years ago
you know it's a compelling story when...

i heard on the radio this morning that "Mark Gaines" was hurt in a game the other night and my first thought was Hilary could help nurse him back to health! I hope you continue this story and your others in the hockey series!

kathryn08kathryn08almost 14 years ago

Since reading your Caps stories, I've become a Caps fan over the past few months. After learning a bit more about some of the players, I started reading this story over again, and I think you did a great job with the personality of MG.... or at least what would seem to fit. From what I have seen of him, I can picture him doing and saying so many of the things you mention in here. And I also love the personality of "Brody." Hilarious. Although I'm not sure about the Obie character.... the more I learn about him, the more I doubt he'd ever seriously date an American girl.... but that's the great part about fiction, I guess.... you can make it be whatever you want it to be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
did not mean that!

so im stupid and while dragging my mouse across the page accidentally voted 2 stars. not sure if you get to see votes individually but if you do, know that if i could intentionally vote, it would be a 5. and if it would let me vote again thats what i would do. great story :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you for the sweet 'n hot story.

The ending was just PERFECT!

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

10. Back on the Ice (MG and Hilary):

http://www.literotica.com/s/back-on-the-ice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice read

Really long, but worth it. Was held captive till the very end. Thanks for something that was both romantic and steamy. :) Amazing work. Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I read like a romance novella. In that regard, it was too long. It was also typical of your other stories. Nicely written, but what is this thing about hockey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHATTA frigging

waste of mankind

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It was a cute story. I liked it. I have no idea why there were a couple of hateful comments below me, especially since this story does not deserve it so I thought I'd leave you a nice one.

niestarniestaralmost 9 years ago
great story

Great work.its a lovely romantic story.i enjoyed reading.good work.thx

twoebtwoebover 7 years ago
More lol

I want another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Stuff!

It helps if you're an NHL hockey fan but this is a nifty story of a lady who can't quite believe that a top-notch hockey star would want a relationship with her.

Well worth the read,and a follow-up chapter,further exploring their relationship would be nice. (It could also have the 3rd girl,Jane,pick up with teammate Ivan Sqeezeatitsky.)

A BIG 5 for this fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Love it and love them! I've always liked to see hockey players shirtless, in locker rooms, displaying a bit of sexy chest hair. That's how I imagine Mark Gaines -- shirtless, with a swath of dark chest hair for his great chest, even spilling down his abs! Keep them together, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. I thought she was a tad quick to jump in the sack with him given her prior history with men. Otherwise very believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2722 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

SIMILAR Stories