All Comments on 'Wallflower Blooming'

by adamaxilla

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

There must be some truth behind this tale-if not you have a real gift for story telling-either way I enjoyed every word.

Wanderer49Wanderer49over 14 years ago
Lovely story

A romance, really. With a touch of fetish. Either way, beautifully done. Wanda

domrogerdomrogerover 14 years ago
Erotic

A well written erotic love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erotic and sweet

This story is just as heartwarming as it is erotic - and while I confess to having a preference for natural women myself - I think the sexual angle would appeal to anybody because it's done in a tasteful way. They did you a favor by not sticking this in the fetish category, because it would have gotten overlooked and dismissed as a niche story. It's not. It's a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow, what a heart rendering

story. The ugly duckling becomes a white swan. Very nice emotional love story. Thank you. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EXCELLENT READ

different from the other common fetish, which is 99 percent in Lit here...

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 14 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for presenting the story of a woman who might not have been conventionally beautiful, but had a great deal of appeal to many more males than one might suspect. The story was hot and treated the subject of women and body hair with a tremendous amount of love and respect, and the detail suggests that it may have a bit of truth involved as well, which made it even more erotic for me. Not all men are infatuated with the silconed and airbrushed women that dominate film and literatire these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thought Provoking

This is the first time I have felt that I had to leave a comment / feedback,

I have thoroughly enjoyed this submission my thanks to the author for a very thought provoking story line.

Thanks again.

From JDC . UK

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Why is it

... that so many girls seem to hate the things that make them uniquely beautiful? Whether it's a slim, sleek bust, a rich voice, a hip with more curves than most, or a dusting of womanly down, someone out there is going to love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
bushy pits

Absolutely the best hairy armpits story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hairy armpits

Sensational Sharon. What would one give to see such a hirsute woman today

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 13 years ago
Magnificent

Not only a story that really hits close to my fetish home, but a real love story with real people. You have drained me sir, in every way. You should write more. Please.

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 11 years ago
All heart

This is a story I find myself returning to very often, and not just because of the physical traits of the lead female character, although that was how I originally found it. It's got characters you can't help but like, and it is so respectful of them and the way they are. We aren't all what society thinks is ideal or the norm, but we all have different ideas of what beauty is and in this story, both Sharon and Ray are beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love supreme

Just loved this story. The trials + tribulations, the awkwardness of Sharon who thought of herself as the ugly duckling yet a beacon of natural beauty to the author. The emerging romance + the fun fumbles- all glorious stuff. Can identify so much with this composition as I've also found body hair on a woman to be beautiful + sexy + my interest began as a schoolboy when it was hair on arms + legs that got me started on my love for hair. Then the final page with the big surprise- the leg shaving + how turned on you were about it. I still love hairy legs on a woman but again as a youngster I'd see a woman with pretty hairy legs one day + then wham- the legs were clean shaven next time I took a look to get my hairy fix. This did get me to fantasising about the woman shaving her hairy legs in the bath, so now I do find this action a big turn on despite hairy legs being sexy to me. This story could have been written specifivcally for me. A real joy from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Beautiful... Just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

I love your story very much.

I wish I had a lover like Ray. He was amazing and so thoughtful about everything.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Oh so good

I really identify with Ray. This is the first time I've ever read about a character whose outlook on relationships echo the way I've always felt. The urge to "be a gentleman" and show that your interest in a lady isn't all about sex. The wanting to pursue a more intimate relationship, but the hesitancy and fear that you may be pushing things too far and too fast if you do and might ruin everything. In my experience, that gets you thrown into the "friend" category more often than not. That's why it was so satisfying for me to see Ray and Sharon get past that awkward moment by being honest and unafraid to speak about what was lurking just beneath the surface for both of them. That scene alone makes this story "real" to me and lifts it far above the rest of the pack.

Of course, feeding my fascination for hirsute ladies didn't hurt either. ;-)

Thanks for a story that touched my soul in ways that few others have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

I also have a fetish for hair in women. I wished women didn't shave

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindover 8 years ago
Excellent

I came for the porn and stayed for the story. Excellent

5A4nxL325A4nxL32almost 6 years ago

Possibly my favourite story here! Great poignant narrative + I adore hairy women so this story was always going to appeal to me. The icing on the cake was the unexpected twist with the leg shaving. I love hairy legs on women but also find their shaving to be highly erotic- especially in the way which you shaved them. Would love more stories around this theme!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a talent for story telling-- keep up the good work. I will read with pleasure all of your future works,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story. I am not normally into a story with a fetish. This one is an exception and itt flows very well. I look forward to your future work.

Maxnh1Maxnh111 months ago

Superb and tender story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous