All Comments on 'Cuck's Wife'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your Pitiful

Thats not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i feel sorry for you

you poor thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHY?

No other comment, just WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH MY-YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

You lucky lucky boi--Damn, that is some hot play that you two get into. I so love that she uses and abuses you and your pussy/cunt. And she gets tons of cock. A great marriage. More please--Much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
??????????????????

I quote "OH MY-YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

12/13/09 by Anonymous

You lucky lucky boi--Damn, that is some hot play that you two get into. I so love that she uses and abuses you and your pussy/cunt. And she gets tons of cock. A great marriage. More please--Much more."

<p>W.T.F????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes - another www or bonnietaylor relative?

Whoa - this is pretty bad & scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very HOT!

Made my pussy wet as hell. Made my lover read this while i sucked him off. Glad your back.....keep up tyhe good work.

ReadinNBeatinReadinNBeatinover 14 years ago
YUM

I love eating my wifes pussy filled with cum. It started with mine years ago. But now I just love to go down on her knowing I will be tasting someones satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Maybe a typo?

Friends and lovers since 3rd grade huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wife's conversion

enjoyed the story. had a hard cock from the start. My wife could't get enough of my cock so I began a campaign to change her into a slut and fuck any cock I got for her. at first I just got her another cock once a week or so but it didn't take long until she wanted more and more. Of course my job was to clean her pussy after each fuck. That was no problem for me since i began sucking cocks at a very young age and loved the taste of cum. One night I was out having a few beers with her father and brother, both of whom were very open minded about things. Somewhere in the night's conversation sex came up and I saw it as a golden opportunity to work them into our fucking style of life. Her dad went to the restroom and very shortly I followed. as we stood there pissing I could'nt get my eyes off of his cock. It was beautiful, long and getting hard. He turned towards me and as he jacked off he ask me if i wanted to suck it. before i could start he ran his hand up and down my cock which excited us even more. I dropped to the floor and took it into my mouth and started sucking it. He shot his load very quickly and as the left the men's room and got back to the table he got into asking questions about my sex life and did my wife know that I liked cocks. I thought this was a great opportunity to bring him into our fuck life. I started telling him what a great fuck she was and how she loved sucking and fucking cocks. He then made a comment of how upon seeing her he'd often get hard as he thought about fucking her. I explained just what was going on in our lives and how she couldn't get enough cock. i suggested that he come over one evening and have a few beers with us and while there stare at her pussy and be wearing pants that would show his hardon. I explained to my wife that her father had casually made comments about how lucky I was to have you for my wife with the body you have. I suggested she not wear any panties and casually spread her legs now and then so he could see her cunt.. It worked and within an hour or so he was pounding her pussy and shorly shot her cunt full of cum, which I very quickly sucked up. as well as sucking the cum from his cock.During the night I sucked him three more times to get him hard enough to fuck his daughter. He and her brother became regulars at our house and in addition to fucking her they began using my mouth and ass to deposit their loads of cum. they frequently a part of gangbangs of her cunt and my ass. we both love it and the more the better.

suckermansuckermanalmost 7 years ago
cum fan

I love the taste of cum, the way it feels when it spurts or oozes from a cock filling your mouth, the way it feels sliding down your throat and the taste of cum mixed with cunt juice when licking it from your wifes well fucked cunt.

trianetrianeover 2 years ago

"We have been best friends and lovers since third grade."

Sooo, you're telling us they've been fucking each other since the age of ~8?! 🤔😲😝

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2311 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.