All Comments on 'Lynn Buys New Shoes'

by LynnGK

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Dana23Dana23over 14 years ago
Incredible!

Makes me want to go shoe shopping:)~

redptcredptcover 14 years ago
I Wanted to be at Your Feet

A classic story line and carried out in a way that was not only believable but a lot of sensuous fun. I like to read stories that turn me on and this one did. I really enjoyed the lucid description of your dampness and engorged pussy lips. I am a sucker for a tale about exhibitionism, as a result, I really enjoyed the way you stretched the period of exposure over such a long period. Excellent story!

OnlyByMoonlightOnlyByMoonlightover 14 years ago
Great!

This was very well done and very sexy. I really hope you continue the story!

wvsuperdavewvsuperdaveover 14 years ago
Would love for you to exibit more of your self

For your first story you did very well. Would like to see where you are coming from and where you are going. Your stories should be an extention of your soul....would like to see more of your soul :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old cuck story.and slut story from you.

A fucked up slut and cheating wife hardly ever prosper. I hope you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Can't Wait For Chapter Two

I can't wait till those two horny guys get her in the back room, strip her down buck naked, and fuck her brains out while her husband watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Funny

What is the dumb ass going to do when you give him a S.T.D. tell you how hot it made him. What ever happens, you two deserve it, good luck. I'll skip the rest, cockold fools are not my thing.

GeorgieHGeorgieHover 11 years ago
Sometimes we do

Sometimes we do lose control, we do become so eager to please ourselves. It only happens to me when things build slowly and increasingly naughtily, This story captures that mood perfectly and, cliche or not, I have indulged myself this way - so I know that the descriptions of the mood that you use are very close to my own heart (amongst other bits). My husband (more or less - long term bf) knows I read a lot of stories here, but he seldom sees me openly play while reading. He did this time.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 11 years ago
Great story.......truth or fiction??

Loved the story and was dripping when finished. I enjoy serving y Master in any way he wishes and like (or your fantasy) enjoy exhibition and humiliation and the full attention of whomever Master commands I perform for. But your story was written to be hot and sexy and then as you felt the arousal from the humiliation it became real......nice job. Nadine (drop me a note if you wish to chat, sounds as if we may have a lot in common.....hugs)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
shoe store

My wife loves to try on shoes. Her favorite out fit is a bra with holes on it for her nipples to peek out and a garter belt and nylons. Her skirt is the type that buttons up the front which doesn't get button except for just one when she is shoe shopping.She sits very demurely until the salesman sits down. Then her legs open as he tries on shoes her legs get wider apart. She loves to put her foot on the balls of the salesman as she spreads her legs. When she finishes we hurry to the car so she can mastuabate.Then I get sucked all the way home

CarolinaPeachCarolinaPeachalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for an exciting tale. I enjoyed the build up and the end was quite satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

I love public orgasms, she had so much fun! I'd trade places with her any day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Done it

I have gone shopping without any underwear

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shoe Shopping

Amazing story Lynn. I would sure like to be sitting on the low stool as you come in the store the next time. Thank you.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice.

I really like your style and variety of plots.You appear to have a real flair for erotica and will only improve in time.The reader can sometimes feel the story,imagine they are there and enjoy the tease and build-up.an art, most writers sadly do not possess.However you are an exception and i am looking forward to your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did that a few times

Usually just a short flash but one time the sales guy was about 40 and a bit more aggressive. He kept turning the wife's leg to spread her, finally she gave up and let him. She was getting hot, then she reached down and spread her lips, the guy went off in his pants. She didn't climax but almost did. He kept asking for her phone number, but she wouldn't give it to him. We got out of there, and after that were afraid to go back there, it got carried away.

NoRules69NoRules69about 4 years ago
Loved all four

Read em all. Love your writing style. The subject matter of all four were good ones. To bad you haven’t continued. Would have liked to read the brothers getting sis, and more about Paul doing the wife’s, and you doing the two shoe salesmen. I like hot wives, and creampies.

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
hawt

wish that fantasy could happen to me

nice2cunownice2cunowover 2 years ago

My wife and I have done something similar and I wish it turned out a s hot as this! Great story!

slide64slide64over 1 year ago

great story. no panty, exhibitionist fantasy: check. foot fetish: check. high heel fetish: check

you check al the blocks. keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous