All Comments on 'Tied up by Miss Wannabe Rapist'

by barefeet99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Male sex toy

I could definitely deal with a well endowed male sex toy that I kept in my bedroom just for me. Loved the story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
if only

if only this happened in real life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty silly

When she unties him to tie him on the bed, why not just take control of her? You didn't say she was 250 lbs and you were 150 lbs. So that made no sense. And he's going to make a mess out of her bed if she doesn't take you to the bathroom which would give you another chance to get away. And at some point she's going to let you go which means she's going to jail. Al in all not a very well thought out or executed story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epic stupidity

She sticks a breast in his mouth and her ripped a large section of her tit off with his teeth, forcing her to call and ambulance or face bleeding to death. She went to the hospital, then jail, then prison. The end. Even if he doesn't do that, she has to either kill him or let him go. Too many people saw them together so if he disappears the Cops will come calling to her door. The minute she lets him go, he calls the cops and she ends up in prison for the rest of her life. Pretty stupid story.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
I’ve Been Bound . . .

By women as well. I recall being in a bar a few years back and tossing back a few beers. Two women at the end of the bar seemed rather close when one of them states, “You know, this is a gay bar and you don’t seem gay.” I told them that I indulged in tne direction of the wind and eased off to the restroom to relieve myself. Upon my return, there was a fresh beer.

The two young lassies with whom I was conversing seemed to take special interest in me. The more dominant one said, “We might be lesbians but we still like cock every once in awhile.” I slurred, slurred? Yes, I slurred because of whatever I was drinking, “I’ll bet you do!” She then said, “C’mon outside, we’ve got something to show you.”

Okay, maybe this is an experience unto itself and worth telling by posting it here. More later. I loved how this happened.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Caution

I am a man who has also been tying and gagging myself since I was very young, so young in fact that my fascination with bondage could not have had a sexual context. I just enjoy being bound, gagged, and helpless at the hands of an enthusiastic woman. I learned many years ago to play only with those women I know and trust with my life. That’s what I’m doing; trusting someone with my life, for if she ties me up and I am unable to escape, what happens if she simply walks out and leaves me helpless? I learned my lesson after spending 17 hours over the course of two days bound, gagged, and blindfolded on the floor of my bedroom closet.

ticklishsolesticklishsoles5 months ago

While I have been with cock hungry women I confess that I’ve never been in a situation such as this.

ticklishsolesticklishsoles4 months ago

There’s nothing I love more than to be helplessly bound. The fantasy grew in intensity, as did I, when she sat on his mouth. Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous