All Comments on 'Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 00'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love the story

Hi love the story please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Romance? This chapter has as much romance

as any jerk off story written for this site. I am glad to understand what you think romance is so I can avoid any other of your Romance stories.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 14 years agoAuthor
In response to the last poster...

I don't normally respond to comments on the public board, because this is for the readers, but... felt that last one needed a reply. This story has 9 chapters, not counting this one, which is a prologue. I said as much in the notes at the end. I want the story to be considered as a whole, so all 10 parts are tagged as "romance" because overall, that's what this will be. I would ask that you read all 10 parts before passing judgment on the overall story. Each chapter will come out on subsequent days. I hope you'll come back and read the others before making up your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good start

looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't Call

back, don't ever call back and get the house key back!!!

How can you write 'Don't Give Up' with the manner in which she left. She knew all weekend and just wanted sex and coldly told him she had a date, later...bye! He was a Marine? A man! An honest man in love and BETRAYED!!!

In reality, she is sneaky, underhanded, manipulative, devious and deceiving for her own personal gratification only. I would not ever want this broad back, much less have to see her or be friendly with her. A mans heart and pride are very fragile when it comes to the ones they love. "Don't Give Up', I can't imagine how you could justify this guy ever considering any such event, even just sex, after knowing she planned her departure before their sex filled weekend, told her other friends in advance and even had a date lined up. Don't Give Up, right, get drunk, cry, make yourself available and work your way back to being a great guy and date...give up on her, find someone else...this bitch would cheat at the drop of a hat or the possibility of a fun date elsewhere. Fuck her...NO, discard her, all your pictures and memories and move on!!!!!!

I give him credit for not slapping the hell out of her. Good God man, don't put this cheat back in his life!

LilTexasSexFiendLilTexasSexFiendover 14 years ago
Patience ...

I am shocked to see all of the negative posts about this cahpter. How many of you expect to open a book and have the author lay out the entire plot in the first chapter? Read to the end - give it a chance - if you still want to throttle the writer then you'll have a right to. Personally I think just seeing how this affected Tim in the first moments after it happened is going to lead to a bumpy road, but I'm looking forward to the trip. And as it always is in this author's chapters - the sex was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holey Moley!

You seem to have touched a nerve! Wow, people are really worked up about this! True, this intro should probably be in Erotic Couplings, but it's made me eager to read the rest of the chapters and I'm happy to hear that they're already written. Congrats on the provocative entrance. Keep up the good work!

lost_in_youlost_in_youover 14 years ago
Thought it was great!

Rarely do I read all comments on a story but this is a juicy story with a whole lotta trouble already built in. The people who are jumping ahead to the end and predicting everything just need to take a breath, read the next installment and relax! Or get laid!!!

The ones who feel you've done this all wrong, well they probably need to get laid too. ;) All that pent up frustration isn't good for anyone!

I love what you're doing here. Can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
white hot beginning

wow, can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
we will see I guess

The scenario is set. All that's left for us readers is to wait how you see this story developing further. Since the story is ready and has been/will be submitted, no negative/positive comments are likely to change the storyline. Whatever, him being a marine doesn't stop other people from acting differently than what he/we expect. And what was he supposed to do? Beat her up ? For me, "don't ever give up" doesn't necessarily mean that he should hang on to a relationship that apparently doesn't mean much to her? It could also mean, no to give up hope in finding someone else special who has the capability to love him unconditionally in return. I cannot deny that I'm curuious to se which way the author has taken this story.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Fine Setup

You really can't expect any more in it! Lots of hard hitting dialogue.

guitarman100guitarman100over 14 years ago
Contradictions and Hypocrisy

Let's see - she get's an A for honesty, a D for being a cold hearted bitch and a C for see you later! With all the negative comments one wonders how many there would be if it was the other way around? How many guys stay in relationships just for the sex? On the other hand honesty can be carried a bit too far and it seemed almost as though she was intentionally trying to hurt him. It seems if nothing else that they were too busy fucking to do much communicating. Her comment that wasn't he bored and didn't he want more in a relationship also seems a contradiction as he was obviously so much in love that he was planning on marrying her. How could their perceptions of their relationship be so different? And where did her seeming hostility come from? Did she think he had already cheated on her and was just trying to salvage her dignity by making the breakup formal and their relationsip just into fuck buddies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i like!

like so far..::huggs:: for Tim...::bitch slap:: for Leira

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please be more realistic

If a man can last two hours without climaxing, there is something wrong medically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I love everything you write

And I'm looking forward to reading your two series! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

roveroneroverone8 months ago

quite cold...

After Hey 19 and this...your protagonists all seem to have a bare bottom spanking fet...

as all the other stories have H's will see where this goes

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Talk about blindsided, wow, and then she wants to continue as friends, aquaintances or what enemies (?) with benefits , too much! A great start to what promises to be another well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
1501 Followers
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES