All Comments on 'Marvin's Pride Ch. 01'

by Don Byron

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

This story was really hot! Please continue.

nightshadownightshadowover 14 years ago
Totally fucking hot!!!

I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Seeing her nailed from behind as that monster cock fills her pussy to the point of literally bulging, to the point where the outline of his cock can be seen from the outside, just dances in my head. Such a scene would be wonderful. Or perhaps a scene where he fills her with cum before school, whereupon she has it leaking out of her all day. Or after cheerleader practice, in the kitchen, where he bends her over the dinner table and fucks her mercilessly... all while her mother encourages it. Ahhh... yes, the possibilities are endless!

BooomerBooomerover 14 years ago
I Love "Big Dicked Step Dad" Stories

Stories where the ripening young daughter gets a load of what's "eating" the mother and becomes bound and determined to get a load for herself. Great work from the outset. Can't wait to read some of your other entries.

The fact that the Mother and daughter are "spinners" just makes it that much more erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved it. LOVED IT.

I've read a lot of stories on literotica, and I mean A LOT, and this is the best one I've ever read. The way the tension built from the beginning, and the amazing description of the act itself, it was so hot.

This was really, really excellent, and I will definitely be keeping my eye out for the next chapter. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous