All Comments on 'A New Kitten'

by frombehindyou

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OnlyByMoonlightOnlyByMoonlightover 14 years ago
Good story

It was a little cynical at the start, but, hey, its about the education system.

LingerieRobotLingerieRobotover 14 years ago
Decent little stroke story

I enjoyed reading this story. You have a nice sleazy scenario here. I would have liked it to be a bit longer, however -- try being more descriptive, and highlight the element(s) the plot brings to the sex (in this case the teacher/student power imbalance). Keep writing!

reverendaholicreverendaholicover 14 years ago
Teacher's new pet?

I have a big teacher/student fantasy. This was nice but just felt a liitle rushed with not much built up.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
She just got a bit scared....

Maybe your full shot of cum wised her up a bit and she got scared that she might have gotten pregged by you?

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
She just got a bit scared....

Maybe your full shot of cum wised her up a bit and she got scared that she might have gotten pregged by you?

BellatrixieBellatrixieabout 12 years ago
Good....but left me wanting more!

I am a demanding beast aren't I? I like description and feelings especially when the POV is from the male perspective (because I want to know what is going on inside a guys head as he fucks).

I did enjoy it enough to want to read more of your stuff though :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oldie but a good story. While I was in business school, I had a nice post-doc finger me to a great orgasm early one evening in his office and I sucked him dry a few minutes later. Odd fling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous