All Comments on 'Mistress Monique'

by PornGoddess2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
aniceguy67aniceguy67over 14 years ago
Good First Story

Good start, nice plot line but a little harsh at the end. Maybe he should have asked but then...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Shouldn't this be in....

erotic horror?-well written but who cares about this couple?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great first story

great first story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To a Mistress who missed the point

Interesting premise, completely ruined by an inept and stupid ending. If she were Mistress material, She would be skilled at inducing (or even directing) Her partner to do Her bidding. That isn't going to happen if the only point at which she actually tries to even mention what she wants is after she has already ended the relationship. Even then, she isn't asking hubby to do anything specific - sexually - to or for her, she's just walking out the door. That's not domination, that's just adultery and desertion. He isn't going to wait forever to see if she invites him to LA as even Stevie Wonder blindfolded already sees it ain't gonna happen. Talk and promises are cheap in LA, so what? By the time all five films are in the can, she will already be divorced - not because he's necessarily a bad and spiteful man but because she left him.

Sure, she could have told him what she wanted at any point, right up to and including the moment she walked out the door. A true Mistress would have done so. She could have used that one final window to turn up with a suitcase and two tickets to LA. She could've told him point blank, "You want Me, you are coming with Me now to appear with Me and my pornstar friends in these five movies we're making. You will do as we instruct you. You will pleasure Me and anyone I choose to share you with. You will be My on-camera slave. There is a safeword and you may walk away at any time, but at that point the relationship is over. I don't think you would do that, though, as if you obey Me then perhaps some of your darkest fantasies about having sex with a real, live porn star could actually come true. So which is it, are you a man or a mouse?"

Once he's signed the model release, taken all the STD tests, been made over to look reasonably easy on the eyes? I suppose she will have to shave off all the hair from his body, as porn stars are smooth operators with the smooth look to match. The first film might be something rather innocuous; maybe She ties him up and has him go down on Her on camera or something, maybe She edges him and stubbornly refuses to let him come while She takes Her pleasure. Maybe in the next one, she's the bukkake girl and he is ordered to clean Her up with his tongue. Maybe each film is getting progressively more degrading, and at some point he gets to find out what's in the suitcase. A blonde wig, a set of breast forms, the "standing and modelling" fetishwear, a ball gag, a few dildos and the full costume. They're going to re-shoot the "Mistress" scene, but hubby gets to be the blonde girl or even the target in the closing bukkake scene. The look on his face when she removes his wig at the end is priceless.

The first scenes will be relatively moderate as Mistress carefully tests her submissive's limits, but the rest get progressively worse and more degrading. With the market saturated with endlessly more explicit porno tube websites, the competition in ever-increasingly hard-core content is a race to the bottom, quite literally. These were the folks who invented "gay for pay", turned transsexual women into a bizarre "shemale" caricature of chicks-with-dicks where the top half is silicone, the bottom half Viagra and they play as versatile bi males, turned "lesbian" into something so fake that real women-loving-women often prefer to self-identify as 'gay' and created endless footage where the plastic women are bored to tears and the fake moans are dubbed in later. Everything is over-scripted, micromanaged and mechanical; the performers are poked, prodded and interrupted until this isn't much fun any more. And then there's the whole arse-to-mouth shtick, yum yum. Does he have what it takes to suck it up?

This needs a sequel where she orders him to go to LA with her and appear in the five films. That lets her test his limits in various interesting ways. If the original author posted this as her sole contribution in 2009 and left, the only way to salvage this piece would be for some other author to continue with a sequel. Preferably, someone who understands the whole Mistress and dominant/submissive bit and can create a credible Mistress able to turn hubby out. Not the same beast as a woman who simply walks out and ends her marriage just because she caught her spouse watching porn, which is what your ending describes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Telegraphed that ending.

Well it was entertaining for the first couple of paragraphs until it became obvious that Mary would be in the porno. Only question was what would she do or be.

We deserve better.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

What a worthless piece of shit!

MrsZyzzxMrsZyzzxover 1 year ago

I’m clever enough to know you have more stories to tell…

Also, Justplainjeff sounds upset…

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 1 year ago

Oh sweet Jesus!!

Monique/Mary is the blueprint of what wet dreams are made of!

From her wearing attire, dominating another woman and then literally taking charge,& draining four men in her unique way gave me one amazing cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous