All Comments on 'How to be a Closet Sub'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't know what or how many drugs you are on.

But I would advize you to cut down or maybe stop all together. You talk of being a wimp and letting your wife rule what you do. And you are proud of this? I will admit I do help my wife do the house work, I Vacum the house and yes I admit I do the washing up and I cook dinner. Does this make me a wimp? No it doesn't it simply means I help out my wife. And for your information my wife cleans the bathroom, cleans the kitchen floor, puts all our clothes in the washing machine and the tumble dryer. She irons her clothes and any shirts I have. Does that make her a subserviant house wife? Bollocks does it. She holds down a £40,000 very stressful job. She leaves the house at 7:00am and gets home at 7:00pm so yes I help out. The difference between me and you and your fellow cucks and wimps is thta I would not tolerate her fucking someone else I wouldn't tolerate her verbally or physically abuseing me in any way. And every thing we do is discussed and we value each others opinions. I ahve often disagreed with my wife like wise she often disagrees with me the difference between your marriage and my marriage when we 'comprimise' nobody loses, we both win. I will admit I am not a true Alpha male but HELL protect anyone that pisses me off. i protect waht is mine, i.e my wife, and in her own way she protects me. If I thought she felt or even hinted at any disrespect I would not stay married. I personally believe a marriage can only truly exsist when you both have TOTAL trust in each other and have TOTAL respect for each other. If you ahve niether of these things you don't have a marriage you have a partnership based on lies. That to me is NO way to conduct a marriage. And i certainly wouldn't want to be in any way shape or form anything like you. But if you are going through life as wimp and cuckold or you wish to be either of these things then that is up to you. But I would like to think deep down in your male heart a 'real' man would be crying out to let loose. It will never happen and you are a wimp and a cuck and you always will be while you delude youreslf that you truly want this lifestyle. Oh and don't worry there are many such 'men' like you and they are all just as sad and lonely as you are. But if all else fails there is always the suicide way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Damm your a funny guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Force me to ravish you!

Every half dozen years or so, I feel compelled to act out my submissive fantasies and every time, I am reminded that these are only fantasies. It usually ends in laughter or boredom. In a span of forty years, I encountered only one woman that was truly sexually dominant. For me, being submissive is like watching the NFL, it’s fun to watch and fantasize, but it’s not something I really want to do. Still, there was that one gal…

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Flaws?

So you're trying to hide your flaws from the world? By this, I assume you mean that flaws = male submission to female..........

"Real men" submit every day. They submit to bosses, to local and federal governments, to laws and law enforcement, to the IRS, to the banksters, to gods, etc. They're blindly struggling to play the game that their master's have created for them, while erroneously perceiving themselves to be clever, classless, and free...........

So then, why is a male's submission to a female perceived as a "flaw?" Is it simply because most "real men" have have also been indoctrinated to submit to tradition as well?..........

For those who say no, I ask: Does tradition serve freedom or dominion? Does it serve the future or the status quo? Who does tradition benefit more, those at the top of the food chain, or the masses?..........

Seems to me that submitting to a female makes a lot more sense than submitting to anything else. All other that man submits to is man-made...........

As for me, I've felt a far greater degree of pleasure from submitting to a loving female who understands my needs, than I've ever felt submitting to anything or anyone else...........

Worship her, her body, and the very ground she walks upon; while she's entitled to any pleasure, convenience, and balance that she's willing to pursue. It doesn't get any better than that, and it's the best escape from the reality that, with the exception of those at the top of the food chain, we are *all* truly slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the person below.

No you are wrong. I 'submit' if that is what you call it to my boss because they are paid more than me. In turn they apy my wages. I do submit to the police and to any other goverment body because I, and thousands if not millions of other people voted for that party they are now in charge. the difference is they don't tell me who i can fuck and how many times I can jerk off. they don't tell me that I have to let my wife have gangbangs and let beat me with a wet lettuce or a piece of celery. No I am NOT a slave to my goverment, I work for my boss and they in turn work for the goverment and the goverment in turn works for the us the people that voted them into power. So by all means think of yourself as a 'slave' to your mistressbut trust me I would rather be a 'slave' to the company I work for rather than be cuckold wimp slave to a female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More!

I to am a closet sub. I have told my wife repeatedly that I want her to use me! I have denied her nothing. Especially anything sexual. She has my blessing to fuck other men and bring me home creampies. But she never does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes but

I agree that fantasy is often better than the real thing, but don't you want try it for real just once..maybe not with our wives but wuth someone else that you don't have to live with. Just once I woudl like t drive into pussy that wet with another guys load

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A possible silver lining

If you truly want to be a wimp, here's something that might make you feel better. If had the guts to tell your wife about your desires, you would merely be PLAYING a wimp. The fact that you didn't proves that you really ARE a wimp! Since you can't tell her yourself, maybe you can get a friend to rat you out. If your wife is willing to go along with it, you could get the best of both worlds!

pegjimpegjimalmost 3 years ago

Nice post.

Truth is risky, but living an untruth seems pointless. I told the truth and was met with a confused look. BDSM/service, then chastity, then pegging all in turn. Now I have a mix - bits of the former two woven into our life with possibilities of the latter on my horizon. I introduced service as a need, chastity as a game and pegging as a fascination with coming hands free... maybe pathetic - but 'boldly' asking for that lifestyle almost defeats the reason you want it. For example, what if she 'only' did it to keep you happy? No one wants a half-assed dom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous