All Comments on 'Mrs. Johnson Gets a Job'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Sane Woman

Would call the police but lit women they crawl on their bellies, I didn't like this at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Another great story from my favorite writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old cheating wife story.

Nothing new here.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Good story,fast and to the point

Well written and believable storyline. Hot and erotic. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Samo samo

Same old crap from Bob, looks like his score is one good story in every two hundred submitted

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fatdaddybitch

You need to go back to watching Oprah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical Bob fare

Just a typical Bob story or in other words, crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey Dickheads

It's one thing to hate this author, no surprise from the troll Anons, but when you attack other readers just because they disagree with you, that makes you an asshole, big time.

ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey don't kill the writer He's only writing about

reality. He should write a story about when the husband comes home and taks a mac 10 to Ara and john and the club with all the perverts in it. He could leave the place with blood staining the walls and the broken bodies of all the asshole members...love to see that. He could then nail the wife to a door and fill her full of lead for her cheating part...Oh boy it would be good to see some man with balls take on such a motley crew of loosers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Fuck the naysayers! Ensuing chapters please and don't spare the nc/reluctant stuff as you write it so well.

mcwiiimcwiiiover 14 years ago
Yeah sure happens every day!

Hated it. You are a much better writer than most, please deal with some realistic ideas.

mcwiiimcwiiiover 14 years ago
Yeah sure happens every day!

Hated it. You are a much better writer than most, please deal with some realistic ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Got to agree

This was not good. We need some retribution. The husband coming back, finding out everything from a friend, and being a man who cares, would be a good sequel. The wife should loose her marriage and her children, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yuck

This belongs in BDSM and takes it to a new low!

Especially when it denigrates military families.

Why not pick on someone like Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi, that would be appropriate.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
What the fuck makes military families any better..

...than mine, asshole.I've spent 17 years of my life cleaning up after dysfunctional offspring of dysfunctional families,kids that most likely would grow up to kill people without intervention,so we're not as good as people that joined Bushes illegal and ill-conceived quagmire in Iraq??? A fucking war that made me far less safe than I was before? And anon in Oy Oy land,fuck you.Some of us like a good internecine war of words.(Dammit!,my therapist is gonna be pissed.I was supposed to be turning over a new leaf but there's always some hypocritical "values" voter out there pissin me off!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Interesting story. She was set up by her good friend Joan who hates her husband. Not quite sure if the wife is the one being punished and blackmailed during the next six months to a year. This story is nicely developed and flows nicely. It actually could flow for several chapters with dilemmas that the wife encounters while working at the Men's club until her husband returns home and I sure she still will be working at the club. Thanks for sharing.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
Good Story about choices...

and the stupid ones that people make. Joan made a bad choice by trying to get back on the husband so if anything goes bad her ass is grass. John and Ara made poor choices by this job interview by rape talking about high risk - not only all asset seizure but hard jail time. Mrs. Johnson made the poorest choices of all. She is the wife and mother in an active duty serviceman's family and she is afraid of what people might think of her during a gang rape? Ever heard of date rape drugs? No respectable "gent" club would be without them. I am sure that a police raid would show drugs plus other illegal items at that club. So expose her rape or be a willing sex slave for 6 months in the club? after six months chances are she will be an unfit mother to her kids let alone what this will do to her marriage. Since Joan set her up for this rape how likely Ted will not find out from her? Yes -it is a silly fantasy but people make stupid choices every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Job

Good story, but am I noticing your stories getting darker.

Gaston1Gaston1over 13 years ago
Tricked

Very good story. I suggest you write more.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
If I were her

I'd smile and go along with it for a while. And then one day bring in a gun and shoot the SOB's and then cut off their dicks and stick them in their mouths.

HardFeltHardFeltover 11 years ago
Good story

I don't understand the negative comments. This is Literotica. This is a well developed story with satisfactory descriptions from both sides. There needed to be more information regarding the family so as to make the blackmail more believable but still a very well written excellent executed story.

illk95588illk95588over 8 years ago
Instant favorite

Excellent beginning to a story with tremendous opportunity. I hope to find and read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mrs Johnson

I have become a fan of your stories and this one did not disappoint. I look forward to hearing more about Mrs Johnson.

Thanks Bob

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
This one should have had another couple of paragraphs...

... Ara’s group of course vetted their targets carefully. Their little “in” with the government and the military showed Sergeant Ted Johnson was with the quartermaster corp in Saudi Arabia at one of our bases there supplying needed goods and services to our troops. What their sources didn’t have access to was more classified information; information such as there was a small group within the quartermasters that was elsewhere listed as Deltas...

Then the rest you can fill in yourselves.

3-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantasy or not. The pressure military families face is real. To objectify the spouse of an active duty soldier is out of bounds. In a just world you would lose your citizenship for having no honor.

Your plot also has so many holes in it as to be otherwise laughable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9057 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...