All Comments on 'Hands of Brothers'

by LynnGK

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmmh.

hot

klaxxklaxxover 14 years ago
wrong category

this was a rape/non-consent story

PSLibraBalancePSLibraBalanceover 14 years ago
Very Erotic and Sexy

I can't wait to read about the next encounter between the three siblings. Hope she gives in to her brothers without a fight.

redptcredptcover 14 years ago
The Good Old Days

This was a very well told tale. You can certainly put together a 'heart-warming' story. I'll be watching for more!

PinknosedpuppiePinknosedpuppieover 14 years ago
Great story!!

Excellent, well written, I really liked it. I do hope that we get the next instalment of how they first fucked you, I wonder if it is a story or fact?

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 14 years ago
WOW! Super great!

Great story! well told, and very exciting!

suelewissuelewisover 14 years ago
Stupid klaxx

Why bother to read a story if you are intent on running it down instead? I liked it. I am sure thousands more liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same shit different day.

0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A very erotic story!

This is a very erotic and exciting story. You are a talented writer the way you build up to her surrender and her orgasm. Her decision to to fuck them seemed one she had to make because she had no choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What color is your pussy?

Give us more detail and make us pant with lust. Tell us how lovely you look with your pubic hair peeking out the sidebands of your pretty panties, and how your big hairy pussy pouches out in your panty crotch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So much Fun

When I was young, a couple of my cousins were game and we really had a lot of fun growing up. I always felt a little guilty but went to their house and spent the night every chance I could. One morning I got up late to go to school, and one of my cousins was sitting on the couch folding laundry, her mom and my mom went shopping. I stood in front of her for a second and reached down and started to rub her gorgeous breasts, she reached up and grabbed my cock and started to squeeze it a little, she reached up and pulled my long johns down to free my cock and as she leaned forward to take it into her mouth, I was so happy I slept in that morning. She sucked me for a while until I took her by the hand and walked her into my my younger brothers room and laid her down and pulled her pants off and I rubbed her pussy some and she was as wet as I was hard. I slid into her and we fucked for the first time. It wasn't long before I felt my cum building up , scared of getting her pregnant, I pulled out soaked her belly and tits.

As I relive the experience, I wish I would have buried my face in her pussy and came in her mouth and then kissed her with her mouth full of my cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous