All Comments on 'Volley For Serve Ch. 02'

by BobCollier

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribeover 14 years ago
Sizzling and Nasty!

Soemtimes you want something sinful and sexy and erotic and that's just what you've given us and very well written. I love the concept of the naughty daughter grown up to be the sexy, slutty mom. Well done, Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an excellent story of a lady who's always ready to spread her thighs for family cock

Her first experience is with her father, whose fat veiny daddy-dick finds a welcoming home in his baby girl's adorable little coochie. Even more memorable is her time with her big hunky 18 year old boy Bill. She just can't "stop the yearning to feel the joy of what is between my son's legs." There's an important lesson here for all mothers. Even if hubby's around--often he's missing for one reason or another--sex with him is just the same old same old. But if there's a strapping young male in the house, their own son, a whole new world opens up. The boy's a nonstop semen producing machine, his young balls never quit, and he's got to unload his balls like all the time. He loves his mom like no one else in the world, and it doesn't take much to unleash his inner motherfucking urges. Mothers who spread their thighs for their darling baby boy--as more and more of them are doing all the time--find that they have a new and much better husband. Baby boy has the strength and stamina, the wild youthful enthusiasm to bring his mommy to one great cum after another. What her kid's got between his legs is truly a mother's joy. A motherly twat that's filled to overflowing with a son's warm creamy semen is a happy twat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous