All Comments on 'Between My Sons'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was Hot

It dosen't et any better than that. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just wondering on the title

At age 28 how does one have two sons over 18? Why bother with the based on true events crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
re: Just wondering on the title

Where do you get 28? Unless the writer pulled the story and resubmitted it very quickly to correct the error, the story states she's 38.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 14 years ago
Splendid and Sexy

Very erotic and splendidly written! Looking forward to more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great writing!!!!!!

Thank for sharing. Hoping to read a lot more from you. Good luck!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A great story that ended very good

I'd love to read as to what happened the next morning. I'm sure Mom was well fuck for the time the boys stayed with her, but what happened when they left?

thanks for the good read

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
DOUBLE PENETRATION!!!

Outstanding! You do write a hot tail...er, uh, tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks.

Thanks for the hot James-Mom anal sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh yes

Such a very good mommy....reminds me of my foster mother....who often fucked her 'sons'......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HOT STORY

What a hot story! I just blew my load all over my computer screen!

skiestaskiestaover 13 years ago
Holy Cum Shot!

THAT is a very hot and naughty story! Perfect! Love to hear of some more adventures of this special mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a lucky mom with two lusty young motherfuckers!

This is a marvelous story of hot motherfucking, from a highly gifted lady author! The mother in the story has two sons, James, 20, and Tim, 18. You can imagine how much creamy semen the boys have got in those hot young balls of theirs! Like any son, James and Tim are real eager to give their mom the best gift any mother can receive--her own boys' rich sperm spurted down her throat, up her cunt, even in her ass. Mom loves her sons, especially the fat stiff pricks her boys've got sticking up between their strong young legs. A mother's dream come true! Mom can't get enough of her sons' big dicks, just as they can't get enough of their mother's wide open twat. James and Tim double-team their mother, each egging the other on to pound the cunt they once came out of years before. Nothing unusual here, as more and more thousands of dick-starved mothers discover that their fine fit boy's got just what they need--it's right there bouncing around in their boy's pants! A boy's big prick shoved up his own mother's twat till he grunts and creams the same cunt he came out of--just beautiful!

shang40shang40over 12 years ago
lucky people

I n my opinion all three are lucky. Mom sandwiched between sons ... pussy and ass full of cocks ..... so wonderful ....

mack4625mack4625over 11 years ago
Great Story

Love your story, so fucking awesome. Made my dick so hard., now I just want to read more and have a good cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What an amazing story!

My pussy is wet with desire.... Swollen clit, swollen lips.. Where's my dildo?

itsneverenoughitsneverenoughover 10 years ago
Damn Good Story

Made me so hard as I was reading it. I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice Story !

I wonder how much of something such as this goes on more then we think I mean I am as horny as the next person and my wife and I live with my sister and no desire for her whatsoever and she is a pretty girl. Now when I was about 12 I did peek in the key hole at my Mother drying off after a bath and was the one and only time and she peeked out the keyhole and caught me of course that ended that real quick just never have had an interest but it does turn me on reading about it guess that is strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

i fucked my mom she was like a wild banshee riding my cock i never came in her pussy she always sucked my cum down her throat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a great story...

I had to fight myself to keep from cumming in the middle of it.

The pleasure of reading this while being on the edge for so long... You are a talented writer !

SorianSorianabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. :) Makes me wet...and keeps me writing mre.

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyover 7 years ago
Love your stories

This is the second of your stories that I've read, Good Girl was the first. You are a talented writer. Thank you for sharing them with us.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 7 years ago
Loved it, more please

Slow start but picked up the pace well, excellent story Good Job. now on to my request for Chapter 2? Finish the week out as they take care of mom over and over.

Nadine

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I enjoy reading these stories please keep writing please they are a good source of jerk material.Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story.

Well done. Keep the stories coming.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
Definitely

the mom of the year...No decade! WOW!!

Can I please be adopted?

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
WOW! What an AWESOME story

Two sons and the PERFECT LOVE

I AM SO HARD

HOPE THEY FIND WHAT MOM WANTS AND DESERVES

A beautiful ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This short story keeps drawing me back. It is so sweet, tender and loving. And then so very hot and sexy. Just one small criticism. It should read "throes", not "throws". I am disappointed that this was not written as a longer story. So much potential here. But thanks to the author for this much anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He slid his hand down my stomach then to my wet pussy. I groaned as his fingers brushed my clit and slid into me. He pulled his head back, "Mom, you shave?" The sons are 18 and 20, so a 40 year old mom who has a shaved pussy?? Sorry, but that just does not work very well. Mom pussy is hairy!!!!!!! 3 rating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
560 Followers
I want to thank everyone for reading my stories. I took some time a way and now I have returned with some new content and to finish some of my ideas. I would love to hear from some of you. :)