All Comments on 'Golden Showers My Addiction'

by solitarys_one

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GS

Read your story it was great, loved your other one to Love A Required Taste. Are these true?

KonyhaKonyhaover 14 years ago
Yummy

I would love to be her for a day.

solitarys_onesolitarys_oneover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I wanted to thank everyone for all the comments private and online with the story.. I think for those that enjoyed it you'd love another one i did.. called

" Love, A Required Taste"

again thank you.. smiles..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent turn on

loved this story .........would love more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A DRINKER

Your story was fantastic and very hot. As a piss drinker myself I couldn't hold back, had to have a drink from my fountain until my wife gets home and she'll give me a complete piss bath. She's not much on taking piss but loves to give all of her's to me, especially in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hitting the Target

Mmmmmm reminds me of an old boyfriend who had this fetish. One night I was woken up by him kneeling between my thighs, his fingers holding my labia wide open and him taking aim and pissing hard directly onto my clit. He went on for what felt like forever, hot and gushing. I was turned on, but at the same time bewildered. Needless to say we had mindblowing sex that night.

Thanks for the reminder.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 12 years ago
Pee Fetish

A nice story about two people who enjoy the delights of hot urine being spread over their bodies.

I have this fetish too and incorporate into the stories I write for Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'd give it 6 if I could

You know your stuff, Sol, even though pissing while inside someone's cunt is much harder than you suggest. Very hot story though, loved it. Thanks.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 11 years ago
Good story

Keep it up. More people enjoy piss drinking when they realise it is good to try.

ova9bbcova9bbcover 8 years ago
preaching to the choir....

i enjoy watersports and it is refreshing to read a story that fits my fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My Taste

Love this story. Sounds like my own fantasies.

One of the commenters said she woke up to her boyfriend holding her labia open and pissing a stream on her clit. I would have came on the spot.

pinkpill222pinkpill222about 7 years ago
Golden Showers

Wish I could have found someone who loved golden showers as much as Kristin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Golden Showers My Addiction

I love this story,I love this fetish. I could only wish to find a close friend to share it with me.

Thank you

in_my_bvdsin_my_bvdsover 5 years ago
Golden nectar

I've had pee fun off and on for years, but sadly not in years. I'd love to have had this fun with someone again. Even one of the commenters here. Shot a nice load over this!

Good stuff thanks.

Aussieperv23Aussieperv238 months ago

Mmm I loved the story. Got me so worked up. Thank you

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

What a yummy little tale!!! Loved it! Thanks!!

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

I've never had the chance to enjoy this thrill. But I'd never shy from an opportunity to try it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous