All Comments on 'Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 05'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you!!!

If you ended this story right now...I'd be happy! Held my breathe and enjoyed it so, now what...on with the roller coaster?

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good and attractive story

This is basically a multiple stroke story which could get boring, but so far the tension from the underlying plot holds it together. I wish that Julie had a more exciting personality, though the indication that she thought Brandi hot certainly might be an expansion point....

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44about 9 years ago
Tim doesn't deserve her back.

3*

Tim is a shit. He knew when he was hurting Julia and did it anyway. I don't trust him to not hurt Julia again. I am disappointed that she took him back. And the sex is still tiresome. I feel no love, just performance.

Saxons08Saxons08over 3 years ago

The "and she's still here" gave me chills. That was powerful. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

..."I've always been a good guy. I've treated people with respect, I've always genuinely cared about others more than myself. That was just the way I was raised. I figured there was no way karma would let me get screwed over this way."

Seriously? the guy is delusional about his own self assumed martyr status.

what a clown. Is this how he really sees his treatment of her? really?

The dude is an asshat. But, a very nice change of behavior in this chapter.

Still not a fan of Tim the Tool, but it nice to see Jules finally get treated as she deserves for a change. Well done.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge5 months ago

Bit better ... still not to the standard I hold you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
1502 Followers
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES