All Comments on 'Haunted Prey Ch. 11'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nooooooooooo!

Oh my god it was soooo short lol youve got to hurry up with the next installment please! I am delightfully hooked on this story :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
That was extremely short

Hope we get an extra long chapter next week to make up for it. I look forward to your story every Saturday and I think this has been the only Saturday where I've felt disappointed after reading the chapter. Extremely unsatisfying. I would have rated this chapter at 50 but I'm assuming the length is a fluke and giving you the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for writing. Looking forward to a more substantial chapter next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HURRY!

I know that, you had to have had a very good reason why you made this chapter short.

But, please write the next chapter asap!! I need to know what happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
damn...

you cant leave us hanging lyk tht.. please please pleash hurry.... :)

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
shit

cant believe you just did that.a bloody cliffhanger.i need more,your stories are like a drug,am now going cold turkey,cos it was too short.please hurry up......(merry crimbo)

starry_nightstarry_nightover 14 years ago
Oh no

Well that plan went horribly wrong. Poor Hunter. Good thing Liam has a healing ability. I've always thought it somewhat odd that Liam's power is to heal. But maybe there's a reason for that. Anyway, Alauria sure has moxie. Any chance she can moxie herself out of that situation? She has been through a lot, supernatural and otherwise. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Always a Great Read!

Kinda crazy to have Alauria severely abused in such a way, should have been Lindsay (why not have Raife go right for the one who deceived her instead of innocents) with Alauria and the brethren seeking his rescue. Seems like the demons always get to creatively/overly abuse others; how about a reversal once the demons are caught, instead of a quick kill or banishment have them and their minions receive a more creative form of punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Come on, come on!!!

I hate it when you leave it in suspence lol.. Hurry up!!! lol.. No pressure I understand its the holidays

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 14 years ago
Grate artistry

Though this one was short it had a full deck of features inclueding a good cliffhanger ending. Do hurry with all due deliberation to the next chapter and take time to enjoy the holladays.

shortydeeshortydeeover 14 years ago
Hope To Read More

Thank You for the addition to the story line. I hope that the rest of the story will be coming soon. I am enjoying them very much. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
im guessing

that you are a woman :o) cos that was so short.. it was a tease xN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just took the time

to check your bio.. been wanting to do it since i came across your account - but your stories are so enveloping that i couldn't pull myself away to check, till now xN

not that it has gotten any less interesting.. i just couldnt put the urge off anymore and needed to know a little bit about you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous