All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Wife'

by LynnGK

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
With 25% of the population

carrying around an STD, I'm wondering what little gem she brought to you. I've had the oppotunity to do a little skank now and again, but never considered it worth the risk. A few typos which we all make, but otherwise a good story.

katibkatibover 14 years ago
Excellent

Nicely written--almost delightful! Although it stands complete by itself, the story has potential for continuation should Sam discover what's going on or if the wife becomes pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You were offended till....

I know this is an erotic story forum and I don't intend to make this a moral exercise but why were you offended when you knew Renee was cheating but it was ok for you to cheat on your friend with his wife? The story is well written however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Friend

He's no fucking friend and she's just a dirty whore, they both need to be murdered brutally.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 14 years ago
Good Friends huh?

With a friend like this, Sam needs no enemies at all. And with a whore for a wife, he's getting the royal shaft. Crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey readers this is erotica

or have you forgotten what site you're on. You got moral issues, stop reading. The author didn't say this was true, so an assumption must be made it's fiction, not real, figment of the authors imagination. So why the issues. Either you enjoy erotica or not. Can't be any simpler than that. Good read LynnGK, not bad for your first attempt. Keep on writing. Thanks for the entertainment. ML

naughtyone911naughtyone911over 14 years ago
Made me horny

I so love stories about married women or married men screwing This was a great story. It actually made me wet my panties with my juices! After reading the story I dropped my panties & jilled!

Beth

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Hey aussie reader....

....are you some kind of fascist? I thought the writer did o.k. but I despise the premise.Does this mean I don't like erotica? Are you digdaddy's down under alter ego, not having the intelligence or courage to discriminate? Is this why your internet access will soon be monitored by your government?

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 14 years ago
Super great story!

Great story! Well written, vivid, and wonderfully arousing--

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 14 years ago
Super great story!

Great story! Well written, vivid, and wonderfully arousing--

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeah Baby

Yes, Keep writing about these lovely wives being taken by strange men. You do it so well. Wonder if you considered a hot wife in a non-consensual or reluctant situation taken by an elderly, shorter man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with 'Anonymous in usa' completely

This site seems plagued by men who have a strange view of relationships. It appears they feel husbands are entitled - nay, expected to - prove their masculinity by taking advantage of any available woman while wives are treated like possessions that are expected to be totally subservient and faithful. Now, where have I heard of that attitude before? Ah yes - fundamental Islam.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 11 years ago
Worst cuckold...

This is the worst kind of cuckold of all. One where the guy never suspects. He is just going along fat, dub and happy while his loving wife is getting her pussy pounded by his best friend. Although on the other side of the coin he probably saved his marriage. She would have kept looking for her orgasm and like she said gotten caught OR brought home a disease.

If you were to consider this a poly relationship then it would have worked. All parties got their needs meet and no one was harmed. Lynn you have a interesting mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I gave you five stars

To average out the haters. This is an erotic fantasy where rules don't apply so much. My wife'd kill me if I fucked my best friends wife, but in horny moments she is always in my mind. Middle-aged sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Guy I knew

told me he tried and tried but just could not get his wife to cum. We were having a few drinks, guess that loosened his tongue. I jokingly volunteered, his wife Misty was a roundish cute gal, smiling, always nicely dressed, no raving beauty but OK. He looked at me oddly, grinned but didn't say anything, and I forgot about it. Couple of weeks later, 10 in the evening, she knocks on my door. Nothing wrong with his gal at all, she fired off in 30 seconds and went on for at least another 10 minutes, crazy stuff! Took me awhile, I figured out the guy got off on me screwing her, so did she.

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Fun Sexual Story!

Sometimes you make problem solution fit the situation! 3 Happy Satisfied People! Nice Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HELPER?

Interesting story. With the parameters given, he helped both the wife and his buddy.

However, the real help may have been to suggest oral to his buddy, or, failing the opportunity to do that, introduce it to his wife for her to get her husband to do. Her husband could either bring her to orgasm with his mouth after he ejaculated, or, if she wants orgasm on his penis, bring her near orgasm orally, and then finish the orgasm during penetration. Why didn't the doctor suggest this? Or refer the couple to a sex therapist?

On the other hand, can you blame the "friend" for not being the better helper, but instead selfishly keeping his fuck buddy? But what happens when they decide to have a baby? (Condoms?)

Interesting premise for a story. But makes it hard to decide if the couple's friend is a true helper.

Also interesting story by Anonymous, 8-4-18. Thanks.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A YEAR LATER: STILL A GREAT 5 STAR STORY

...for several reasons.

1) Very well written --

both as to grammar/spelling,

as well as storytelling (including great dialog)

2) No degrading or crude language

3) Short story

yet tells everything that needs to be told.

4) And most of all

nobody is trying to hurt anybody.

He starts out looking out for his buddy Sam by monitoring Sam's wife, Renee's suspicious activities, with a view to informing Sam.

However, first he astutely ferrets out Renee's rationale.

This causes him to help his friend Sam in a different way 1) by protecting Sam's wife from potential harm at the motel (bad man or bad disease) and 2) by keeping her satisfied in her marriage. [Even though Sam might not approve of this "help," were he aware.]

However, piggybacking off my previous comment,

It would be interesting to see a story set up like this one, but with an alternative outcome where he either, engages his buddy in talk about sex in order to educate him, or else coaches the wife to train her husband to give her orgasms (as per my previous comment).

This would be "going beyond" in being a friend to Sam in two aspects: Sam would never know, plus he educates himself out of his job, thus giving up his fuck buddy.

Perhaps Renee could reward him for his unselfishness by introducing him to a friend, possibly a hot airline hostess colleague of Sam's whom Renee met at an airline employees social (after cluing in her friend about her sexual satisfaction from her former fuck buddy).

[This idea might also work as a sequel to the present story (told by LynnGK or other Literotica author), with the motivation that guilt gets to the protagonist over cuckolding his friend.]

Paul in Oklahoma

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. It seems like everyone is a winner in this story. I wonder if this changes because Sam's friend or his wife, Renee, develop feelings for each other. It is hard to believe that this will not happen. Renee should have had sex with Sam before getting married to him. Sexual compatibility is critical in a good marriage. She has a really high sex drive and she needs to make sure her man does too and that he is satisfying her sexually. Renee should have married someone like her new sex partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous