All Comments on 'The Wedding Ch. 07'

by ps7468

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ring Those Wedding Bells Again

I enjoyed this story and the series a LOT. Ignore the detractors (re: this story apparently just one). Keep on keeping on.

DC29DC29over 14 years ago
To all the bashers

If you don't like the story don't read it. It states that this is ch 7, so I'm assumiming that you may all have read ch 1-6 and if you didn't like them why do you insist on reading this one and then trashing it.

To the author: Ignore all the idiots and keep writing, as there are some people on the site that are enjoying the story.

andrusandrusover 14 years ago
excellent work

love this series, keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You are doing wonderful

If the person being ugly had time to make inapproptiate comments then they need help. You are doing wonderful, ignore those who bring you down and accept your praise with grace. I hope you continue writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
nothing sexier than marring a aids infested whore.....NOT

this series was just so sexy, glad I only read the 1 and last because these where so bad I am flushing my eyes out with acid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Let's get this straight...

Hubby knows his redhead slut got fucked last night, as he has found cum all over (and in) her. She verifies his suspicions and tells him pretty much just what she went through. She "hints" that at the beach she is likely to get fucked by three men, and he follows as she rushes out.

He seems oblivious when three men get close, with one of the men approaching to slather his wife with lotion. He is cluelesss to her reaction and misses as she flees to the ocean, where she does indeed get fucked.

Because he fell ASLEEP?!?

C'mon..

Woods_Lord3540

johnny1705johnny1705about 8 years ago
Damn, please write some more!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So hot

I loved these stories and would love some more!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THOSE VOWS DID NOT MEAN A LOT

or last a lot. TK U MLJ LV NV

okayjackokayjackover 6 years ago
Nice series

I have read all 7 of your submissions. Lovely plot, great slut wife and easy writing style. While a couple of the points seem a bit over the top (unlikely) the story is plausible and hot. Nice description of the hot wife but the husband seems like a real dolt.

As a fellow writer on Literotica and one who also has a hot and adventuresome wife your stories resonate with me and that is the mark of a good writer. Keep up the good work and don't pay any attention to the idiots who only like to criticize those of us who write for their pleasure.

Keep on writing and keeping us informed of this hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ONLY THE 1ST....

Chapter of Chpter 1 and the last of Chpt. and I can truly say that Iwished I had those 40 seconds back. What a load of complete horses hit. If time travel is ever invented it should be to go back in time and not write this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ny hope is

since its been awhile that the swinger scum who wrote this has died from aids or an aids related illness as have any people who approved of her lifestyle, fucking swingers are disgusting trash.

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
So much potential....squandered by mediocrity

Ps7468

I have nothing negative about your writing style. My concern centred on the decline of your tale from chapter to chapter that really turned into a how many sex partners and positions can I squeeze into each section. The hubby character was portayed as a cuck wimp who got off on the fact that others were lining up to give his slut wife a good seeing to. It was a bit like fucking by numbers and over time became somwhat boring and decreasingly erotic. One presumes that no protection in the form of condoms were used which greatly increased the likelihood of VD russian roulette.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not really asleep getting more proof of a cheater.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous