All Comments on 'Moving to San Diego Pt. 05'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ego and stupidity have always being man downfall

good story until,letting his father find out.why hurt the money man.

mugglensumugglensuover 14 years ago
Loved it the first time around. Still loving it

I had pegged this as another one of those super stories on literotica left unfinished by their authors. nut you proved me wrong. thanks very much for making my christmas a little warmer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
anonamus

keep going, into the pregnacy, dont stop its the best story on the entire website

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I agree. When can we expect the next instalment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To the author, please get an editor.

As far as Jason in concerned, is is one pompous ass. I hope he gets an STD from Megan and transfers it to Lisa and Lisa transfers it to Jason's father. Once dear old dad figures out that Lisa and Jason are fucking, he will close the trust and kick both of them out on the street. Once a cheat, always a cheat and Lisa is a slutty cheat. Someone should cut Jason's 10 inch pride off and give it to Megan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
son geting stupid

father put him in good shape.why fuck it up.

avidreader123avidreader123over 11 years ago
Started out OK, but...

You've made the characters completely unlikable. I like to be able to identify with the characters, but this guys just an asshole. And the way he's now acting towards his stepmother changed too drastically. One day he's playing with his half-brother, the next he's telling her he's her master?

hourihouriabout 11 years ago
At A Crossroads

The story was great even with some minor grammatical errors and word choices, but it was mostly the thrill of the storyline that captured my attention; hence I am now at Part 5. But now we are at a crossroads, or at least I am after reading this last installment.

In the beginning, although we could see the ego of Jason it was ok because you balanced that out very well with his (admittedly, manipulative) consideration, attention and words - until this installment - there was hope that he wouldn't turn out to be a complete and utter asshole. (IMO) After some development and turns in his and Lisa's relationship, even though it was her suggestion for him to find a girlfriend, he could have been more considerate. But I guess his Playah side is being revealed.

Now, he's just a bastard and magic cock or not a woman can absolutely love sex and still retain herself. Some of my reaction is definitely a personal, visceral one since I can say that I embrace my inner sexual being in all her forms and incarnations without letting another being dominate me without mutual respect, understanding and consideration. Or someone's ass and jewels get the point. As in any relationship, whatever form it takes, the power structure may fluctuate as one party dominates another, but at this point in the story and to this extent it made me not enjoy the story any more.

Your storyline and how it first started was great especially as you balanced Jason's ego out well enough, but now not so much. Of course, others may love this turn in the plot, just not me.

So, although it seems that this series is completed I think I will stop at the end of Part 5 and take a break from it for a bit and then come back later to finish it out. Right now I cannot stand Jason and Lisa is a right idiot, too. Magic cock or no.

Do keep writing though because I think you have great ideas and fantasy material =)

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 11 years ago
Great

I think Jason was always an asshole. It was said in the beginning. I find it funny people found him likeable and now can't stand him. It's exactly what was supposed to happen. Manipulative jerks are like that, they lie to make you like them but in the end you will discover it's a lie. He manipulated his stepmom to fall for him and now he used her love to satisfy his perversion. I saw it coming a mile away with his will to push her limits time after time.

Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Suck it up people! You liked him as a character because his parents had dumped on him and he seemed vulnerable, now he's got a huge cock and takes pleasure in pounding everything, everytime, everywhere you find him horrible. This wouldn't be such a fantastic character if he regarded everyones feelings. Imagine if he'd stopped right after the first time he got a stiffy at Lisa's body because it was morally wrong.

doorknob22doorknob22over 8 years ago
Very good.

Good anal fucking is always welcome. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great stories but...

Love the stories but hate the careless misspellings and grammar errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sad

He already had control of the woman--calling her a wanton slut is great--to use the bitch word is demoralziing--outside that it is an awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The first 4 parts were awesome but this 1 sucks. What U need 2 understand is that U don’t have 2 call a woman a bitch or slut 2 let her know who’s in charge. Usually when a woman enjoys name calling or torture. Its because someone has forced it on them so much that they don’t know any better. To become a real “ALPHA MALE”, torture like that is not required. True power is when a woman will do things for U of their own free will. They hunger to please U no matter what D consequences R.

Qmpzwn7400Qmpzwn74002 months ago

Great stories. 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous