All Comments on 'My First Bi- Black Cock Experience'

by JJgreenville

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my fist bi-black cock

That is hot . I would love have a big black cock to suck and fuck my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Implausible

This would've been hotter had it been more believable. Old guys aren't sexy, nor would they even be able to physically do this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Sucking a black cock has been my desire for many yeras. My white wife loves fucking black men and I encourage her to do so. I get all of the benefits when she returns home. I eat her black creampie while she tells me about her date. I then fuck her. After eating her black cum filled pussy for many eyars I realized that I was eating her pussy juices and black cum. I decide that I should start sucking black cocks. They were also covered with pussy juices and black cum. I told my white wife. She got turned on at thinking that I wanted to suck black cocks. She sucked black cocks. I have yet to suck a black cock but I am ready.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes

Wow I wish this straight white man could suck two black cocks like that especially if They are taking turns fucking my mouth deep and fast like it's a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot story

These guys must be using some kind of pills. Would love to suck some black cock....jim5063@hotmail.com

idoblks2idoblks2over 13 years ago
Black cocks

I love to suck dicks and love to suck black dicks too.I suck a lot of dicks and black ones too in glory hole shops.

I had the pleasure of 2 black cocks at the same time one night in Miami.

I picked up 2 young black boys about 20 years old and went up to a construction site and had both in front of me taking turns on each dick and keeping both going until they both blew their nuts.

Been trying to repete that sceen every since. Love to suck black dicks when I am glory holing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sucking

i can't wait to get my first black cock in my mouth and suck the cum out of that cock and i have a black friend i know who will let me suck him. great jerk off story/

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very hot story

wish i could find two hot black studs

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
Black Cocks, White Mouth & Ass

I'm not quite as old as your "character", being only 72 but I did discover the joy of black cocks earlier than your character did.

I was on a gay site and a black man messaged me and we began to share emails. That went on for some months before I decided to go meet him. We mostly cuddled and kissed the first time but we also sucked each other though neither of us was able to cum, probably because we were still a little apprehensive.

The meetings continued though and we've had several now where a friend of his made it into a threesome and then another friend of his made it into another threesome. This coming week another threesome will take place.

After all this, I've reached a point where I'd like to make it a huge gangbang, at least one time. We've talked about it and it will probably happen in the next few months. After that happens I suspect that I'll want more but I can't say for sure until I try it.

I do know I'm hooked on black cock, though that's not to say I won't take any other color of cock, it just depends on the circumstances, and the cock, at the time.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
To Implausable Anonymous

Old guys are sexy and they can, and do, have sex like that.... I know that for a fact because I do it, with 2 guys......

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Black men are the best because of their ripped bodies and big dicks. I’ve only sucked one black dick but every night I fantasize about getting fucked all night by a muscular black man.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

thanks for a great story,,,made me get hard very quickly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really enjoy black cock. I have a regular now who is 60 years old and has a 9 inch that he thrusts down my throat and fucks my mouth I love it and for his age he produces very large loads of cum which I love to swallow or have him shoot on my face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous