All Comments on 'Dads And Their Boys'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
tell us more...

tell us more...but dialogue needs to be ramped up..dads and sons into bi action would be totally uninihibted verbally...and really totally so in sex...also would be hottt if one or both wives/moms discover their hubby/sons' bi nature..become totally turned on watching..and want to be included..so as to become their total cumsluts...with bi stud sons sharing mom with stud dad....for women/moms like myself..nothing hotter..i know..trust me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Creepy!

Creepy! Creepy creepy creepy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT!!!

Hottest story i have read by far, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVED IT

MORE STORY NEEDED THOUGH AND FUCKING

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

I never got to suck my dad, but my step dad and I sucked each other it was so good to swallow his cum, I had been sucking my own cock prior to when my step dad was going to explain the birds and the bees. I think he only wanted to have a cock to suck and to be sucked. The first time I got to fuck his ass was nice, never had a girl but boy that ass was nice. The next time it was my turn to be fucked, and did I ever love that, once his cock got all inside and the little pain was gone it was marvelous to feel that hot cock fuck me, then to feel the hot cum shoot inside, that was so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please CH. 2

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

you should make tat andy sucks his own dad's cock then the four o them got together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

My friend Charles and I had a very similiar time. Our fathers took us camping. We were both in our early teens. Charles dad, Monty, took me. And my dad, Chris, took Charles. The first day we just did oral. The next day we did anal! Charles and I getting anal! And on our third day, we did it all with our own dads! We used to do that every year for the next ten years! So hot,even 25 years later!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SLurppp

Man, wish I had a best friend ready and willing to suck me off. Though, I did have a teacher who had no qualms about the cliche under the table blowjob. That was HOT and KINKY. You would not believe how many times he got off when talking to my classmates while I was blowing him at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
can't wait for chapter2 !!

This story was so hot, I can't wait for chapter 2. Sucking an older man's cock is fantastic, even if it's my own dad's or my uncle's. Next, include some fucking because that would make me even hornier than this first story did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brill story

Great story, reminds me of my son and i just wish he had a friend who wanted to join- we actually fucked( he fucked me) and it still turns me on soo much great story and good memories.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 12 years ago

If you ever make a chapter 2 for this, which I doubt, because it's been several years, please, please, PLEASE do NOT bring women into the mix. That would totally turn me off. Although, I'd like to see Andy with his own dad. Also, I wish the narrator of the story had gotten his dad to fuck him. I do love a good gay incest story.

You did a great job. This story made me hot.

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
HOT

I love Daddy/son stories. Exciting. You had my heart beating in suspended anticipation. Lovely.

bisexualfantasy69bisexualfantasy69almost 12 years ago
hot fantasy

the hot tub scene where he brings out lube and begin to stroke as you watch each other, watching someone close jacking of and catching them in the act but continue to jerk off then sucking their cock, so hard had to strip naked and stroke myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
daddy's cock

I have dreamed my whole life of sucking my daddy's cock Matt Semenuk

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

i love cock dads brother brother in law cocks are cocks

madox664madox664over 11 years ago
awesome ,you should of done alil more of the forcing

But overall love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i love cum so ,uch I hate not eating it all but I also love feeling it run down my face and drying on me. I do not wash it off but go out in public and interact with friends andstrangers as if It wasnt there, even though I can smell it and know some of them do too. I like the loks women give me when thet realize wht they smell on me is. I have had a few men invite me into the stok room or bath rooms and confront me and demant that I blow them which I do gladly. Most times they use me roughly which I love but I don't tell them that. Somthing about gaging on a cock that is being forced down your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hott As Fuck!!! Mmmmm! Love to experience this daily!!! Feed me that sweet hott ManSpunk!!! Fuck Yeah!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

I would love another installment

TexDaddy57TexDaddy57over 9 years ago
Awesome story.

Please, tell us more, this was too Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

Oh goosshhh!! You really need to continue this pls!!!! I really love it!!!! It was hot hot HOT!! Youre really awesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

shit. Soo hot! Part 2 please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really great

Thjs story was awesome detailed in every way possible especially for us that have fantasies like this please make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to be continued?

What a hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i love this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW, GREAT!!

Love reading cock sucking stories!! Thanks!!

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago
WOW

Story w/so hot & sexy. Straight to the point. Any more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
dad love watching me suck my own dick

Dad had layer his head in my lap when my dick got hard and popped out the front of my boxers and I felt his breath on my hard on. I was so surprised when he but it in his mouth started sucking it till I came in his mouth he was so turned on doing it his mouth watered. I stayed hard and he kept sucking me till I felt my balls boil and he drank a other load. He never said a word then he jerked off . He has done this every week .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Through Craigslist, I had met a father and son on different occasions. I didn't find out for a long time they were related. We sucked each other dozens of times, and still do. I finally told them both I was sucking with both.

They were both shocked and in denial at first. I showed them separately videos I had from a hidden cam, of us sucking each other, and some video of the son fucking me. Neither could deny there was another cock sucker in the family after that.

I've never serviced both of them at the same time, and often wonder if they have ever talked to each other about it, and started sucking each other? I suppose I should ask them sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Curious

One night I sleep in bed with my dad he started feeling rubbing my dick I rolled over and started rubbing his under ware he got so hard I stuck my hard down and pulled it out my head was on his chest I started stroking him he pushed my head down under the covers I licked it at first and then he put it in my mouth and said suck my dick Scott don't stop I did and he shot a big load in my mouth I loved it then we went to sleep

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Comments are hot as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've never sucked a cock. I'm 47 and divorced. I like watching shemale porn and Jack off for hours. Now I want to suck a big cock. I want to feel the cum shoot in my mouth. I just don't know how to go about finding a clean guy that will let me suck him off. He might just get lucky and get to pop my cherry. Now I'm hard as a rock thinking about a fat hard cock.

Summer1987Summer19878 months ago

Sequel please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous