All Comments on 'New Neighborhood'

by sjl1701

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

perfect...just the way i want it, tell us more about the "horny friends", you've made me want some hot MM sex today..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow, very nice

thank you, what I would not give to be in that position

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

where are the next chapters? I'm stroking it over here and want the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Totally hot!

This is a hot, sexy, well-written story that had me squirming midway through. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sexy arse

what a storry wish it was men with jim as i love to be stuffed with big thick cocks till they fill men up my arse with warm sticky cum oh pure bliss

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best story on Literotica

This is one of the best stories on Literotica. It's almost exactly what I've experienced since my divorce. I have come to realize that I don't want pussy anymore but that I only want men - I only want gay sex. I've come to realize that I really am gay. Just like in your story, I have a regular male lover just like Jim. We talk about how it feels to be gay, how we came to accept it, how better it is now that we've accepted being gay, and how much I love cock in both my mouth and in my man-pussy. I can't wait to read the next chapters - especially servicing all the other horny men.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I was hard and pumping the hole time I read this.! Awesome story, wish I could meet a guy like Jim, as well. Older men are soooo hot! They have the experience to make sure both of you enjoy hot sex. Please write more chapters, especially one with the other men friends of Jim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous